1. What is the literacy rate of Madhya Pradesh according to the 2011 census?
According to 2011 census, literacy rate of Madhya Pradesh is 69.3% .
2. How much is the population of Madhya Pradesh according to 2011 census?
According to 2011 census, the population of Madhya Pradesh is 7,26,26,809
3. According to 2011 census, the percentage of males and females in Madhya Pradesh is respectively –
- 51% : 49%
- 52.10% : 47.90%
- 53.2% : 46.98%
- 51.79% : 48.21%
According to 2011 census, the percentage of males and females in Madhya Pradesh is 51.79% and 48.21% respectively.
4. How many districts of Madhya Pradesh were made the basis of 2011 census?
The census was carried out on the basis of 50 districts of Madhya Pradesh. At present, there are 52 districts in the state but at the time of census there were 50 districts.
5. What was the percentage ratio of rural and urban population in Madhya Pradesh as per 2011 census?
- 75.2% : 24.98%
- 72.4% : 27.6%
- 73.54% : 26.46%
- 72.90% : 27.10%
As per 2011 census, the ratio of rural and urban population of MP against India’s population?
6. According to 2011 census, what is the percentage of population of MP against India population?
According to 2011 census, Madhya Pradesh’s population contributes 6% of the country’s population.
7. Which position does MP hold in the country in terms of population?
Madhya Pradesh was ranked 6th in the country in terms of population. With the creation of Telangana State, MP has become 5th most populated state of India.
8. What was the decadal population growth of Madhya Pradesh in the years 2001 and 2011?
As per the 2011 census, the decadal population growth rate of MP is 20.3.%
9. What is the correct sequence of districts that have the highest growth rate in terms of population of Madhya Pradesh?
- Bhopal, Indore, Sidhi
- Sidhi, Indore, Bhopal
- Indore, Jhabua, Bhopal
- Indore, Bhopal, Sidhi
In terms of highest population growth rates, Indore, Jhabua and Bhopal are ranked ahead of others.
10. Determine the correct sequence of districts with lowest population growth in Madhya Pradesh?
- Anuppur, Betul, Chhindwara
- Mandsaur, Anuppur, Betul
- Chhindwara, Balaghat, Betul
- Balaghat, Anuppur, Betul
The districts with low population growth are Anuppur, Betul and Chhindwara.
11. Which is MP’s largest districts in terms of area?
Chhindwara is the largest district in terms of area in Madhya Pradesh.
12. What is the population density of Madhya Pradesh?
Based on 2011 census, Madhya Pradesh has a population density of 236, earlier which was 196 people per kilometres.
13. Give the correct sequence of districts with highest population density in Madhya Pradesh?
- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior
- Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior
- Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal, Bhind
- Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur
Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and Gwalior have the highest population density in Madhya Pradesh.
14. Determine the correct sequence of lowest population growth rate districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- Dindori, Sheopur, Panna, Betul
- Sheopur, Dindori, Raisen, Betul
- Dindori, Panna, Betul, Raisen
- Umaria, Dindori, Shivpuri, Panna
The districts with lowest population density are Dindori, Sheopur, Panna and Betul.
15. What is the sex ratio of Madhya Pradesh as per 2011 census?
According to 2011 census, sex ratio of Madhya Pradesh is 1000:931, earlier which was 919.
16. Determine the correct order of districts of MP with highest sex ratio –
- Balaghat, Alirajpur, Jhabua, Dindori
- Balaghat, Dindori, Jhabua, Mandla
- Dindori, Balaghat, Mandla, Alirajpur
- Balaghat, Alirajpur, Mandla, Dindori
The districts with highest sex ratio are Balaghat (1021), Alirajpur Mandla, Dindori and Jhabua respectively.
17. Which division of MP has the highest sex ratio –
According to 2011 census, Shahdol division has the highest sex ratio in the state. Earlier, it was Jabalpur.
18. Which are the districts with the lowest sex ratio?
- Bhind, Morena, Gwalior, Datia
- Morena, Bhind, Gwalior, Datia
- Gwalior, Bhind, Datia, Morena
- Bhind, Gwalior, Morena, Shivpuri
Based on 2011 census, the districts with lowest sex ratio are Bhind, Morena, Gwalior, Datia and Shivpuri.
19. What is the percentage of male and female literacy in Madhya Pradesh?
- 78.7% male, 59.2% female
- 76% male, 50% female
- 70% male, 56% female
- 72% male, 53% female
According to 2011 census, the male and female literacy rates in Madhya Pradesh are 78.7% and 59.2% respectively.
20. Which is the most literate districts of Madhya Pradesh?
The most literate district of Madhya Pradesh is Jabalpur, which has a literacy rate of 81.1% as per 2011 census.
21. Give the correct sequence of districts with lowest literacy percentage in Madhya Pradesh.
- Alirajpur, Jhabua, Sheopur, Dhar
- Jhabua, Alirajpur, Barwani, Sheopur
- Barwani, Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar
- Alirajpur, Jhabua, Barwani, Sheopur
The districts with lowest literacy rates are alirajpur,
22. Who was made the first chairman of MP State Planning Board?
- Shri Ravishankar Shukla
- Shri Motilal Vora
- Shri Prakashchandra Sethi
- Shri Bhagwantrao Mandloi
23. Which in real sense was the first five-year plan of MP?
- First Five Year Plan
- Second Five Year Plan
- Third Five Year Plan
- Fourth Five Year Plan
24. The term of MP’s 12th Five Year Plan is –
25. This is the literacy target of 12th Five Year Plan in MP –
26. The total outlay of the 12th Five Year Plan in MP is kept at –
- Rs 21256.60 crore
- Rs 201862.00 crore
- Rs 31250.69 crore
- Rs 283646.95 crore
27. In the 12th Five Year Plan, on what is most expenditure being made on?
- Agriculture and Allied Services
- Social Services
- Industry and Mining
28. In which year the Janani Suraksha Scheme was launched?
29. MP government has launched a campaign against malnutrition?
- Mamta Project
- Awareness Project
- Project Shaktiman
- Ayushmati Project
30. In which year was Mamta Project Started?
31. When did the five ‘P’ campaign begin?
32. In which year did the ‘Gaon ki Beti’ Scheme begin in MP?
33. When did Pratibha Kiran Scheme begin?
34. In which year was the Ladali Laxmi Scheme launched?
35. What is Norad Scheme related to?
- Education of children
- Training of women
- Fighting malnutrition
- Preventing female oppression
36. Which one of the following is not part of Panchdhara Scheme sub-plan?
- Ayushmati Scheme
- Kalpvriksha Scheme
- Social Security Pension Scheme
- Jeevan Jyoti Scheme
37. Which is MP’s only district under the Indian government’s Roshni Scheme?
38. When was the Panch Parmeshwar Scheme started in MP?
39. What is Deenbandhu Scheme associated with?
- Irrigation bill waiver
- Meghnagar, Jhabua
- Maneri, Mandla
40. In order to promote institutional delivery in Madhya Pradesh and for providing 24-hour free transport facility, when did the ‘Janani Express Scheme’ begin?
- From August 2006
- From January 2008
- From June 2010
- From October 2007
41. The country’s first peak BOT-based water supply scheme is being run in a district of Madhya Pradesh in collaboration with the private sector –
42. The Norad Scheme for self-oriented training cum-employment in MP by the government of India through voluntary organisations in collaboration with which country?
43. Under the Beti Bachao Campaign, in which district has the government of Madhya Pradesh launched Project ‘More Dubalia’ to connect women with multipurpose programs?
44. What is the Lado Campaign of Madhya Pradesh associated with?
- Preventing child marriage
- Preventing female foeticide
- Making girls literate
- Improving health of girl child
45. What percentage of population in Madhya Pradesh lives below the poverty line (BPL)?
46. What is the contribution of agriculture sector in state economy?
47. When did the Ram Roti Scheme begin?
48. Which of the following objectives is that of the Ladli Laxmi Scheme?
- Accepting birth of girl child positively
- Improvement in sex ratio
- Educational & Health improvement of girls
- All of the above
49. Chief Minister Antyodaya Awas Yojana –
- Scheme for housing for all classes
- Scheme for housing for minorities
- Scheme for housing for backward classes
- Housing scheme for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
50. How much money is provided to a family under the Deendayal Treatment Scheme?
- Rs. 20,000 Annually
- Rs. 15,000 Annually
- Rs. 10,000 Annually
51. Kalpavriksh Project is related to which field?
- Planting peepal trees
- Silkworm rearing
- Tree planting
- Technical development
52. The state budget of 2015-2016 has set a target of creating approximately how many houses for the poor of urban areas by 2018?
- Rs 2 Lakh
- Rs 5 Lakh
- Rs 10 Lakh
- Rs 12 Lakh
53. In which year did the rural development programme ‘Pani Roko Campaign’ launched?
54. It is one of the oldest dams built between 1010-1053 AD.
- Gandhi Sagar Dam
- Barna Dam
- Cyclopian Dam
- Tawa Dam
55. Jal Mitra Scheme is ………….
- Rural Watershed Management
- Urban Terrace Water Harvesting
- Permanent Water Management
- Water Pollution Control
56. Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana is for –
- For people & families living below poverty line
- Only for people living below poverty line
- For people whose annual income is less than Rs 3 lakh annually
- For families with maximum 5 members
57. What is the purpose of Deendayal Rozgar Yojana?
- To provide employment opportunities to unemployed workers of unorganised sector
- To provide employment opportunities to educated unemployed
- To provide employment opportunities to migrant unemployed persons
- None of the above
58. What is the objective of Swachhta Sangram Campaign –
- Make entire Indore district free of open defecation
- Free of open defecation
- To make entire Indore district trash and sewage free
- To make entire Indore district trash and sewage
59. Which project has been developed over Son River and where is it located?
- Bargi Project, Jabalpur
- Rajghat Project, Lalitpur
- Bansagar Project, Shahdo
- Halali Project, Vidisha
60. Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme –
- Limited to 2 girls
- Limited to 3 girls
- Limited to 4 girls
- Limited to 5 girls
61. Why was the ‘Gaon Ki Beti’ Scheme launched?
- To reduce female foeticide
- To improve sex ratio
- To promote education for girls
- To reduce female feticide
62. The Deendayal Samarth Scheme was started by the government of Madhya Pradesh to –
- On 2 June, 2004
- On 2 September, 2004
- On 25 June, 2004
- On 25 September, 2004
63. When was the Swagat Laxmi Scheme launched by MP Government?
- January 2014
- February 2014
- August 2012
- September 2013
64. When was the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Scheme launched?
- 1 January, 2013
- 1 April, 2013
- 3 August, 2013
- 24 April, 2014
65. Who among the following is chairman of Employment Generation Board?
- Chief Minister
- Planning Minister
- Agriculture Minister
66. In which year did the TRYSEM Scheme start?
67. Which of the following is related to the Setwin Scheme?
- Housing construction
- Agro clinic construction
- Gumati construction
68. What is the ‘Grain For Green’ Scheme?
- Educational Scheme
- Forestry Scheme
- Seed Storage Scheme
- Industrial Scheme
69. How many tribal development blocks of MP are currently being run by the Deendayal Mobile Hospital Scheme?
70. Which of the following is related to MP’s Baadi Scheme?
- Constructing a dam called Baadi
- Planting saplings of fruit trees
- Boundary reclamation
71. In which year was the Chief Minister Child Heart Treatment Scheme launched?
- July 2011
- April 2012
- January 2010
- July 2013
72. How many district of MP are covered under NAREGA?
- All districts
- 18 districts
- 31 districts
73. Which city is not part of the Golden Quadrilateral Project?
74. In which year did MP government start the Ram Roti Scheme?
75. What is ‘Nirmal Gram Puraskar’ associated with?
- Village Development Plan
- Composite Cleanliness Campaign
- Village Improvement Plain
- Village Cleanliness Plan
76. When did the RGF scheme come into force in MP?
77. Who is chairman of the general assembly of Mid-Day Meal Programme Council?
- Principal Secretary
- Development Commissioner
- Chief Secretary
78. What is the CM helpline number in MP?
- None of these
79. When did the chief minister Annapurna Yojana start in MP?
- January 2013
- April 2008
- February 2014
80. Where has the Madhya Pradesh government recently started the digital postman scheme?
81. MP government has started the Anandam Scheme to benefits which section of society?
82. In whose memory is 2017 dedicated as the ‘Poor Welfare Year’ by the state government?
- Jayaprakash Narayan
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay
- BR Ambedkar
83. Which of the following state governments has launched the ‘e-Nagar Palika’ portal to provide online municipal services?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
84. MPTRIFEC is related to which of the following?
- Infrastructure Development
- Investment Facilitation
85. When did the Swagat Laxmi Scheme start?
86. When did Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme start?
87. From where did the ‘Gramoday se Bharat Uday’ campaign begin?
88. Where did the Gramoday se Bharat Uday campaign culminate?
89. From where did the Deendayal Rasoi Yojana start?
90. The start of Anand Yojana –
91. What is a person rendering voluntary help under Anand Yojana Called?
92. Start of Maa Tujhe Pranam Yojana –
- May 2016
- June 2015
- July 2014
93. From where did the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana start?
94. When was the Prime Ministers Ujjwala Scheme started?
- 1 May 2016
- 2 May 2015
- 3 May 2014
- 4 May 2013
95. When was the digital postman scheme started?
- 1 January 2017
- 15 August 2017
- 26 August 2016
- 26 January 2015
96. The launch of Postman mobile App
97. When was the digital postman scheme started?
98. When did the Chief Minister Awas Yojana Start?
99. When did the Mera Khet Meri Roti Scheme begin?
100. Start of Khet Talab Yojana –
- 22 August 2017
- 22 May 2006
- 22 July 2005
- 22 May 2010
101. In how many districts of MP is the Khet Talab Yojana Implemented?
102. How much amount is given to SC and ST farmers under the Balram Tal Scheme?
- Rs. 1 Lakh
- Rs. 2 Lakh
- Rs. 80000
- Rs. 50000
103. How much amount does a farmer belonging to general category get under the Balram Tal Scheme?
- Rs. 1 Lakh
- Rs. 2 Lakh
- Rs. 80000
- Rs. 50000
104. When did the Chief Minister Khet Tirth Yojana start?
105. How much farmers were benefited in first phase of Chief Minister Khet Teerth Yojana?
106. When was the Gau Seva Yojana launched?
107. What is the purpose of Gau Seva Yojana?
- Cow protection
- Veterinary facility
- Donating cows
108. Aasra is associated with –
- Diseases in animals
109. Farm Eradication Scheme is related to –
- Diseases in animals
110. Launch of Nandishala scheme –
111. Where was the Chief Minister Bhavantar Payment Scheme started?
112. Launch of Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme –
113. Launch of National Agriculture Market Scheme –
114. When did the farmer entrepreneurship scheme start?
115. Launch of Deendayal Mobile Hospital Scheme –
116. Sanjeevani 100 is related to –
117. When was the National Rural Health Mission launched?
118. Start of Mangal Day –
119. Antara Yojana is related to which field?
120. Third Meal Tiffin has been implemented to prevent which evil?
121. Bal Sanjeevani Campaign is related to?
- Life Expectancy
122. Launch of Anmol App –
123. Anmol App is related to –
- Expensive objects
- Women and child health
124. Start of Ayushman Bharat Scheme –
- 23 Jan 2018
- 24 Sep 2018
- 23 Sep 2018
- 22 August 2018
125. By what name was the Ayushman Bharat Scheme started in MP?
- Ayushman Svasthya
- Ayushman Bharat
- Ayushman Kalyan
- Ayushman Niramayam
126. What is Ayushman Niramayan scheme associated with?
- Health Facility
127. When was the Tejaswini Rural Women Empowerment Project implemented?
128. The Tejaswini Rural Empowerment Project is implemented in how many districts of MP?
129. What is the objective of Tejaswini Rural Empowerment Project?
- For livelihood
- Increase in the level of education