1. When was Navjeevan, the first Hindi Monthly newspaper of Madhya Pradesh published?
2. Where is the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Public Administration established?
3. Where is Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Telecommunication Training Institute situated?
4. Which city is called ‘City of Sev’?
5. Where is the headquarter of Central Madhya Pradesh Rural Bank?
6. In which district National Horticulture Institute is to be set up?
7. In which city Central Food and Drugs Ministry has approved opening of fifth high tech lab in the country?
8. Who translated the Bible in Malwi dialect?
- Mandan Mishra
- Prakashd Masihi
- Alka Sirohi
- Anthony J C D’Sa
9. Which Muncipal Body in Madhya Pradesh has been declared Garbage Container Free?
- All above
10. Who was editor of Muk Nayak magazine?
- Jyotiba Phule
- Narayan Guru
- Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar
- Thakkar Bappa
11. When organising of Vidisha Trade Fare started?
12. When was Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology established?
13. When was Narmada Basin Development Corporation constituted?
14. Which is believed to be birthplace of planet Mangal?
- Nashik planation
15. Which city of Madhya Pradesh has been selected by France for conservation of Indian Heritage?
- Bohpal and Maheshwar
16. Where was the first women’s bank in Madhya Pradesh established?
17. What is the helpline number set up by state police to curb violence against women?
18. Which district of MP covers largest area?
19. What is the Number of districts in Madhya Pradesh?
20. Madhya Pradesh shares its borders with how many states?
21. Choose the correct statement while considering timing of Sunrise in Sidhi and Jhabua.
- Sun will rise in Sidhi one hour before Jhabua.
- Sun will rise in Jhabua one hour before Sidhi.
- Sun will rise in Sidhi half an hour before Jhabua.
- Sun will rise in Jhabua half an hour before Sidhi
22. With which state Madhya Pradesh shares largest part of it border?
- Uttar Pradesh
23. Dewas district falls under which division?
24. Which of the following state was not a part of Madhya Pradesh at the time of reorganisation of States?
- Madhya Pradesh (Part A State)
- Central India (Part B State)
- Bhopal (Part C State)
- Shajapur (Part D State)
25. What is the area of Madhya Pradesh?
- 4.43 Lakh Sq. km
- 3.08 Lakh Sq. km
- 4.08 Lakh Sq. km
- 3.43 Lakh Sq. km
26. Bhopal was tehsil in which district before it was made a district?
27. What is the number of villages in Madhya Pradesh connected by roads?
28. Area-wise, which is largest division of MP?
29. Which is State Tree of Madhya Pradesh?
30. How many districts were in MP at the time of its reorganisation in 1956
31. On which date Madhya Pradesh State was formed?
- 29 December 1953
- 1 November 1955
- 1 November 1954
- 1 November 1956
32. Area wise, which is smallest district of MP?
33. How many districts of MP were in Chhattisgarh when it was formed as 26th State on 1 November 2000?
34. Which place in MP is considered Centre of Earth?
- Mangalnath, Ujjain
35. Where is headquarter of Northern Coal Fields Ltd in MP?
36. When was Film Development Corporation establishment in MP?
37. Where was Salman Khan Born?
38. Where is Forensic Science Laboratory located in Madhya Pradesh?
39. Which city in MP is called City of Joy?
40. Where is Madhya Pradesh Handicraft Corporation located?
41. Which is birthplace of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
42. Where is the headquarter of Sanjivani Institute?
43. Where has been the Green Court of Madhya Pradesh set up?
44. In which year Dial 100 service was launched?
45. Where was Faisala, the first film in Bhili language was shot in Madhya Pradesh?
46. Where in Madhya Pradesh Sainik School has been set up?
47. How much amount is provided under Tansen Award?
- 1 Lakh
- 2 Lakh
- 5 Lakh
- 10 Lakh
48. Which city in MP has been chosen as cleanest city in the country?
49. Which award was given to Lt Sanjay Tekchandani on 15 August 2016?
- Ashok Government
- President’s Medal
- Sena Medal
- Paramvir Chakra
50. Who is organiser of 10th World Hindi Literary Meet?
- MP Government
- Government of India
- Loksabha Secretariat
- Foreign Affairs Ministry and MP State
51. What is the name of theme of 10th World Hindi Literacy Meet?
- Pravasi Sahitya Johannesburg
- Hindi Kal, Aaaj Aur Kal
- Kalam Ke Sipahi Se Aage
52. Where creation of Womens Park is proposed in MP?
53. MP Government announced to consider the year 2016 as what?
- Water Conservation Year
- Welfare of Farmers Year
- Welfare of Poor Year
- Tourism Year
54. State animal surrogacy lab has been set up in which city of Madhya Pradesh?
55. Madhya Pradesh is …………. State in the country to provide air taxi service.
56. Where dry dock would be set up in MP?
57. Which place in MP is called Queen of Satpura?
58. What is the ancient name of Amarkantak?
- Vindhya Parvadhay
- Ruksha Parvat
- Hima Parvat
59. When was MP State Mining Corporation established?
- None of Above
60. When was National Food Security Act implemented?
- 1 March 2014
- 5 March 2014
- 1 April 2014
- 5 April 2014
61. Where is the only ISRO Centre is MP located?
62. Where is super corridor of software company Infosys being built?
63. Who was recently appointed as Lok Ayukta of Madhya Pradesh?
- P.P Naolekar
- S.S Chauhan
- N.K. Gupta
- J.P. Sharma
64. Which species of chicken from MP was recently given GI tag?
65. VINBAX Military Exercise 2018 was organised at Jabalpur for how many days?
- 4 days
- 7 days
- 5 days
- 6 days
66. With which country did MP’s Government sign four MOU’S at a trade convention during CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan’s foreign tour in 2016?
- United States of America
67. Who was Anil Madhav Dave, who recently died?
- None of the Options
- Parliamentary Affairs Minister
- Minister of Chemicals and Fertilisers
- Environment Minister
68. Which of the following from Madhya Pradesh worked as Chief Justice of India?
- None of the options
- J S Verma
- Wajid Khan
- Ratnesh Pande
69. Where was the first bio-methanation plant of Madhya Pradesh?
70. Madhya Pradesh is ……….. State in the country to make financial year from January to December.?
71. In which year Madhya Pradesh made record of maximum number of people washing hands on the World Hand Washing Day?
72. Villages of which district have been included in Climate Smart Village Project?
- Ashok Nagar
73. In which year New Bank Paper Line Unit was inaugurated at Hoshangabad?
74. Ahmedpur Rock Shelter is in which district?
75. Where is Battisi Baoli?
76. Ratlam is famous for what?
- Cotton and Wheat
- Sew and Gold
- Sev and Cotton
- Gold and Wheat
77. Which is the first state of India to set up separate department for happiness?
- Madhya Pradesh
78. Yashodharman’s Vijay Stambh (Victory Monument) is situated where in Mandsaur?
79. Chitrangi in Singaruali is famous for what?
- Historic Fortress
- Cave Wall Paintings
- Light House
80. What is the full form of NVDC?
- Narmada Ghati Vikas Nigam
- Narmada Ghati Vibhag Kendra
- Nai Ghati Vikas Kendra
- Rashtriya Ghati Vikas Kendra
81. Bafla, a delicacy of Madhya Pradesh made of wheat and ghee, is popular at which place?
82. How many World Heritage Sites Madhya Pradesh has?
83. In which year office of Lok Ayukta was set up in MP?
84. What is the famous type of Cloth from MP?
85. Which of the following district does not fall in Malwa region?
86. Who received MP Earthen Sculpture Award 2017?
- Advait Page
- Rani Prajapati
- Asha Gopalan
- Pema Kalya
87. Advait Page is associated with which sport?
88. Where is Parasdoh Reservoir?
89. Where is Atal Sagar Reservoir?
90. Who was given Bhavbhuti Award for the year 2018?
- Pema Kalya
- Om Prabhakar
- Ila Menon
- Shyam Prasad
91. Where Orange Research Centre has been set up?
92. Where has been the first Wild Elephant Habitat of the State made?
- Kanha Reserve
- Ratapani Reserve
- Sanjay Reserve
- Bandhavgarh Reserve
93. In how many district of the State the Central Government has launched Agricultural Welfare Campaign?
94. Where is the first fish feed plant in the State?
95. Where was the Charan Paduka Scheme launched?
- Agar Malwa
96. Who was given title of Iron Lady?
- Indira Gandhi
- Sarojini Saxena
- Devika Rani
97. Which of the following is recipient of UNESCO’s Asia Pacific Heritage Award 2017?
- Gohad Fort
- Bandhavgarh Fort
- Narsinghgarh Fort
- Gwalior Fort
98. Where was the first All Indian Women’s Hockey Tournament Held?
- Aishbagh Stadium
- Rupsingh Stadium
- Chhatrasal Stadium
- Holkar Stadium
99. Where is the first Tobacco Abstinence Centre in the State?
100. Where the first Agri Logistic Park of India has been set up?
- Ashok Nagar
101. Where was the Ayush Malnutrition Prevention Scheme launched?
- Agar Malwa