Skip to content
1. What is the number of buffaloes in MP according to the Animal Census of 2019?
- 9 Million
- 12 Million
- 11.25 Million
- 10.3 Million
2. According to Livestock Census of 2019, which Animal has the highest number in MP?
3. What is the density of Livestock in MP?
- 15 animals / sq km
- 17 animals / sqkm
- 20 animals / sq km
- 27 animals / sq km
4. Which district has the highest animal density in MP?
5. Which district has the lowest animal density in MP?
6. When was the MP Gaupalan and Promotion Board formed?
7. When did the Cooperative Dairy Development Program started?
8. When was the MP state Livestock and Poultry Development Corporation establishment?
9. Where is the headquarter of Goat Breeding and Research Centre located?
10. In terms of number of cows which state in the country is at the top?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
11. In Madhya Pradesh, which breed of cow provides maximum amount of milk?
- Malwi cow
- Gaolao cow
- Nimadi cow
12. Which of the following is not a breed of cow?
13. Gaolao cows are found in Which regions?
14. What is the order of MP in India in terms of the number of buffaloes?
15. What percentage of the total livestock in MP are sheep?
16. Where is the fodder making plant for animals located?
17. In which district of MP, ambulance service for cows has been started?
18. Where is the National Kamadhenu Breeding Centre located?
19. In which district of Madhya Pradesh is the National Kamadhenu Breeding Centre located?
20. What is the position of MP in milk production in the country?
21. Which is the highest milk producing district in MP?
22. When did Operation Flood Phase-2 started in MP?
23. When was the Bundelkhand Cooperative Milk Plant establishment?
24. When was the Kesala Poultry Cooperative Milk Plant established?
25. Kesala Poultry Cooperative Society was established under which scheme in MP?
- MP livestock and Poultry Development Project.
- State Livestock Promotion Scheme
- Combined Tribal Development Scheme
- None of the above
26. In which year, MP’s Kakaknath cock was provided with GI tag?
- None of the above
27. Kakadnath cock is found in which districts?
28. When was the Fisheries Department established in MP?
29. When was the Fisheries Board establishment in MP State?
30. When was the Fisheries Policy announced for the first time in MP?
31. What is the purpose of ‘Maitri Scheme’ related to Gaupalan.
- To increase milk production
- Prior training of artificial insemination to cow volunteers.
- To improve the economic condition of cow volunteers
- None of the Above
32. When was the Acharya Vidyasagar Cow Promotion Scheme launched?