- Founder of Lodhi Dynasty from Delhi-Sultanate
- He captured the throne of Delhi in 1451 with the title of “Bahlul Shah Ghazi”
All India Anti-Untouchability League
- On 30-Sep, Gandhi founded All-India Anti-Untouchability League in the society which was later renowned as “Harijan Sevak Sangh”.
Dada Bhai Naoroji
- The “Grand Old-Man of India” and “Unofficial Ambassador of India”.
- Naoroji is renowned for his work in Indian National Congress.
- Book – Poverty and Un-British Rule in India
- Father of Marathi-Journalism.
- His first Marathi-Language newspaper was “Darpan”
- First monthly magazine was “Digdarshan”.
05 Markers (50 Words)
Write short note on Shisunaga Dynasty.
- Shisunaga Dynasty was the second ruling dynasty of Magadha, Succeeding Nagadashaka of the Haryanka Dynasty.
- Shishunaga was the founder of the Shisunaga Dynasty, and initially their capital was Rajgir, but later shifted to Patliputra.
- Shishunaga was succeeded by his son Kalashoka of Kakavarna.
- The most significant event of his region are the Second Buddhist council at Vaishali in 383 BC.