Skip to content
- It was discovered by RS Bisht.
- An important Indus-Valley civilization archaeological site
- Situated in Fatehabad, Haryana
Panini’s Astha Dhyayi
- Panini is known for his “Astadhyayi”, Sutra-Style treaties on Sanskrit Grammar,
- Consists of 3,959 verses of sutras in 8 chapters.
- Rathamusala was the blade chariot and was invented by Ajat Shatru who was the king of the Haryanka Dynasty of Magadha in East India.
- They were originally to be the feudatories of western Chalukyas of Vatapi.
- They ruled in southern part of India
- Dantidurga was their founder.
Kokkala – I
- Kokkala- I was the first powerful ruler of the Kalchuris of Tripuri
- Also known as Kalchuris of Chedi who ruled in central India during the 7th to 13th centuries.