Balram Tal Yojana
- Barnu Kol, a farmer of Jamudi village of Jaithari block of Anuppur district, has got a Balram Tal constructed in his field of one hectare area under the scheme of Farmer’s Welfare and Agriculture Development Department.
- Scheme Name Balram Tal Yojna
- Launched by Madhya Pradesh Government
- Year 2022
- Application process – online
- Purpose To arrange water for agriculture
Country’s First Government Womens Cricket Academy @ Shivpuri
- Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Smt. Yashodhara Raje Scindia has decided to open a women’s cricket academy for the young cricket lover daughters of the state.
- The country’s first government women’s cricket academy will be opened in Shivpuri.
- This will be the 11th academy of the state.
- So far athletics, shooting, horse riding, water sports, martial arts, men’s hockey, women’s hockey, badminton, archery and men’s cricket academy are running in Madhya Pradesh.
- The talent search for Madhya Pradesh State Women’s Cricket Academy will start from February 28.
- Players between the ages of 14 and 21 can participate.
- The first talent search for the academy will be held in Indore on February 28 and March 1.
- Players from all the districts of Indore and Ujjain divisions can participate in this trial.
|The country’s first state level cricket academy is being set up at the Madhavrao Scindia Sports Complex in Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh.||This will be the first women’s cricket academy in the country run by the government.|
Khelo India Youth Games 2022-23 will be held in Bhopal
- Approval has been given to host Khelo India Youth Games
- Year 2022-23
- In the first phase of the Khelo India scheme, the cabinet has given approval for the establishment of an international sports complex on 20.42 hectares of land at village Nathu Barkheda.
- Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has handed over a cheque of one lakh rupees each to Madhya Pradesh badminton player Kumari Gouranshi Sharma and tennis player Dhananjay Dubey
- Who were selected for 2022 at the Deflempics, Brazil.
Anand Yadav of Madhya Pradesh
- Anand Yadav of Madhya Pradesh State Boxing Academy has won the silver medal at the Asean Youth and Junior Boxing Championships played in Jordan.
- Khushboo Khan from which district will be scoring for India in the FIH Women’s Junior World Cup to be held at Potchefsmum in South Africa. – Bhopal
- Madhya Pradesh Women’s Hockey Academy – Gwalior (founded in 2006)
- Madhya Pradesh Men’s Hockey Academy – Bhopal (founded in 2007) Inshika Chaudhary – Gwalior (Ekalavya Award)
- Megha Parmar of Madhya Pradesh has created a new world record by doing technical scuba diving of 147 feet (Sehore)
- Madhya Pradesh’s Megha Parmar has created a new world record by doing scuba diving.
- She has become the first woman in the world to succeed in scuba diving as well as conquering Mount Everest.
- Recently Megha has set a new world record by doing technical scuba diving of 147 feet (45 metres). Megha has now become the first woman in the world to scale Mount Everest and simultaneously dive to a depth of 45 meters under the sea in technical scuba diving.
- Megha Parmar is the first woman in the world who has scaled the summits of 4 continents.
- She is also the brand ambassador of Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign of Madhya Pradesh government.
Pragya Singh bagged Medal @ Asian Championship in Uzbekistan
- In Madhya Pradesh, Pragya Singh of the State Fencing Academy has won a silver medal at the Asian Fencing Championship held in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
- The Madhya Pradesh State Fencing Academy player Pragya Singh has made the country and the state proud by earning a silver medal in the Asian Fencing Championship.
- The championship was played from February 24 to March 3 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Pragya Singh won this medal in the EP event of Fencing.
- Pragya won the silver medal in the final with a score of 45-36 while playing with the player of Uzbekistan.
- State Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Hon. Yashodhara Raje Scindia has congratulated and congratulated fencing player Pragya Singh on winning a silver medal in the Asian Fencing Championship.
- It is noteworthy that M.P. State Fencing Academy player Pragya Singh has been a part of the Indian team in the recently held Senior Grand Prix-2022. This competition was played in Qatar. Pragya has so far won 11 medals in national competitions.
Kudo player Anugya Sharma – Tokyo Olympics
- In Madhya Pradesh, Kudo player Anugya Sharma from Shajapur district will represent the Indian team in the World Cup to be held at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Ritika Dangi, player of Madhya Pradesh State Sailing Academy has won gold medal in Asian Sailing Championship.
- Ritika Dangi belongs to Rajgarh in Madhya Pradesh.
- Anjali Verma has won a gold medal in the All India Lawn Tennis Tournament.
- It is held in Chandigarh (March 3 – March 15) National Youth Parliament Festival In the 23rd National Senior and Junior Cano Sprint Championship, a total of 54 medals have been won by the players of Madhya Pradesh.
Youth Grandmaster R. Pragnananda beats Magnus Carlsen
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulated Indian Youth Grandmaster R. Praggnandhaan on defeating World Chess Champion, Magnus Carlsen in the 8th round of the Air Things Masters competition
- At the age of 16, Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa became the youngest chess player ever to beat Magnus Carlsen in his long reign as World Champion.
- In doing so he became the third Indian to beat Carlsen in tournament play after legend Viswanathan Anand and P Harikrishna.
- Sushri Kaveri Had Bagged 7 Gold Medals in the National Canoe Sprint Championship
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan presented a cheque of Rs 11 lakh to Sushri Kaveri Dhimar, who won seven gold medals while representing Madhya Pradesh in the 31st National Senior Canoe Sprint Championship
- Budding talent of Madhya Pradesh water sports academy Kaveri, a resident of village Mandi in Sehore district, had won 7 gold medals in the competition held in Himachal Pradesh’s Bilaspur from 24 to 27 October 2021.
- Champion Sushri Kaveri who excelled in the National Championship will participate in the Asian Championships to be held in Thailand from March 24 to 27, 2022.
3 Para Players of State Fencing Academy bagged 2 Broze Medals
- Deepak Sharma (Guna), Arvind Rajak (Mehgaon, Bhind) and Sanjeev Kotia (Morena) have won bronze medals in Madhya Pradesh in the 14th National Parafencing Championships held in Bhubaneswar
- Deepak, a resident of Village Myna in Guna district, has earlier represented India in the World Cup in Italy. He had achieved the 32nd rank by performing brilliantly.
Obaidullah Khan Heritage Cup Hockey Tournament
- Matches will be held at Major Dhyan Chand Hockey Stadium
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Smt. Yashodhara Raje Scindia will inaugurate the prestigious Obaidullah Khan Heritage Cup hockey tournament at Major Dhyan Chand Hockey Stadium.
- In the year 1931, the Obaidullah Khan Cup hockey tournament was started for the first time by the name Obaidullah Khan Gold Cup.
- The tournament was last held in 2016 under the name of Obaidullah Khan Heritage Hockey Cup, in which Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) team became the champion.
- Famous hockey players Shri Inam-ur-Rahman, Shri Jalaluddin, Coach of Madhya Pradesh State Hockey Academy and Shri Sameer Daad.
Vivek Sagar receiving Arjun Award
- Congratulated and extended good wishes to Vivek Sagar, the son of MP and a member of the Indian hockey team, on being conferred with the Arjuna Award by the President.
- Vivek Sagar played an important role in getting India a bronze medal in the Tokyo Olympics.
badminton player Lakshya Sen winning bronze medal
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has congratulated the young badminton player of India Lakshya Sen
- Winning the bronze medal
- World Badminton Championship.
Congratulations to farmer daughter Shivani on winning silver medal: Minister Shri Patel
- The Minister for Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development and Chhindwara district in-charge minister Shri Kamal Patel has congratulated and extended best wishes to Shivani.
- Shivani Pawar, daughter of farmer Shri Nandlal Pawar of village Umreth in Chhindwara district, has made the state and the country proud by winning silver medal in 50 kg category of International Women Wrestling competition held in Serbia.
Shri Satyendra Singh Lohia – international para swimmer Shri Lohia
- Congratulated international para swimmer of MP, Shri Satyendra Singh Lohia, for crossing 36 km long inaccessible channel of Arabian Sea by swimming.
- Shri Lohia is a native of village Gata in Bhind district.
- He had earlier become the first Asian Divyang swimmer to cross the 42-km Katrina Channel in the US in just 11 hours 34 minutes.
Achievement of two players of Madhya Pradesh in Power Lifting
- Silver medal in junior category by Shri Haider Shah, a resident of Ashta in Sehore district.
- Four silver medals in 84 kg category in senior category by Ms. Isha Singh from Morena
- Championship started on December 24
Hockey player Mr Singh passed away
- Shri Charanjit Singh, who was the captain of the gold medal winning Indian hockey team at the Tokyo Olympics in 1964, passed away.