Bhog Pranam Patra
- First temple to receive bhog pranam patra – Ujjain Mahakal temple
- BHOG: Encourage places of worship to adopt and maintain food safety and hygiene in preparation, serving and sale of prasad along with training of food handlers for basic food safety and hygiene.
When was DEEN DAYAL ANTYODAYA RASOI YOJANA (second phase) launched in Madhya Pradesh – 26 February 2021
Olympian Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar of Madhya Pradesh Shooting Academy has won the gold medal.
- Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar – Khargone 2019
- Vikram Award Shooting – Chinki Yadav
- Vikram Puraskar was established in 1890.
- Sunidhi Chauhan got Eklavya Award for 2020 – Kriti Rajak
- Amount Rs 2 lakh Vikram Award for 2020 in shooting
Solar Park Project at Nagda
- NTPC has decided to set up a 1000 MW solar park project in Nagda, the industrial town of Ujjain.
Madhya Pradesh State Open Board has tied up with Microsoft company, starting from one school each in 52 district headquarters of the state.
SCHEMES in NEWS
Devaranya Yojana Approved
- The Cabinet approved the implementation of Devaranya Yojana in the state. “Devaranya Yojana” will be implemented with the objective of creating value chain for production, storage, marketing of medicinal and aromatic plants by identifying 11 special plant producing areas in the state and developing these areas.
Ladli Laxmi Utsav Will Be Celebrated In State from May 2 to 11
- Successful implementation of Ladli Laxmi Yojana is being done in the state.
- So far about 43 lakh daughters have been benefitted under the scheme. Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has decided to expand the range of this scheme.
- The second phase of the scheme will be started from May 2 and Ladli Laxmi Utsav will be celebrated till May 11.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana-2 launched
- May 8th
- From BHOPAL
PM Awas Yojana : 2015
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yoajana) is a government home loan scheme that was launched in June 2015 with the aim of providing affordable homes.
- It aims to provide more than 2 crore affordable houses with water connection, toilet facilities and 24-hour power supply to eligible families/beneficiaries by March 31, 2022.
- Launch by – Prime Minister ‘Sri Narendra Modi’
- Launched on 25th June 2015.
- Objective – Housing for All
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U), a flagship Mission of Government of India being implemented by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
- The Mission addresses urban housing shortage among the EWS/LIG and MIG categories including the slum dwellers by ensuring a pucca house to all eligible urban households by the year 2022, when Nation completes 75 years of its Independence.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) Mission intends to provide housing for all in urban areas by year 2022.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan : 2014
- “A clean India would be the best tribute India could pay to Mahatma Gandhi on his 150 birth anniversary in 2019,” said Shri Narendra Modi as he launched the Swachh Bharat Mission at Rajpath in New Delhi.
- On 2nd October 2014, Swachh Bharat Mission was launched throughout length and breadth of the country as a national movement.
- The campaign aimed to achieve the vision of a ‘Clean India’ by 2nd October 2019.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) or Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana 2022 is a prestigious health scheme of the Central Government.
- Announced by the then Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the Budget 2018.
- It was implemented across the country on 1 April 2018.
- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).
- The objective of this scheme is to provide health insurance to the poor section of the society.
- Objective: Annual free treatment of 5 lakhs.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Scheme was launched in India by Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers welfare
- 18 February 2016 Kharif season onwards.
- National Insurance Company started participating in PMFBY from Rabi 2016.
Objective of the Schemes
- Providing financial support to farmers suffering crop loss/damage arising out of unforeseen events
- Stabilizing the income of farmers to ensure their continuance in farming
- Encouraging farmers to adopt innovative and modern agricultural practices
- Ensuring flow of credit to the agriculture sector which will contribute to food security, crop diversification and enhancing growth and competitiveness of agriculture sector besides protecting farmers from production risks.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana : My Mission Is To Work For the Empowerment of Mothers, Sisters, Daughters
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, previously known as the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana, is a maternity benefit program run by the government of India.
- It was originally launched in 2010 and renamed in 2017. The scheme is implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana
- The cabinet has given its approval to start Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana to connect educated youths of the state with self-employment.
- Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana is being started for the talented youth.
- Benefit of the scheme will be available to the minimum 12th class pass youths of the state between the ages of 18 to 40 years.
- Under the scheme, projects ranging from one lakh to 50 lakh rupees for manufacturing units and one lakh to 25 lakh rupees for service units or retail businesses will be approved.
- Interest subsidy at the rate of 3 % per annum and loan guarantee fee will be given to the beneficiary at the prevailing rate for a maximum of 7 years on the loan disbursed by the state government as financial assistance.
- Implementation of the scheme will be done through the online portal.
- Through this scheme, youths who want to set up industry, service or business will get loans at low interest rates through banks. Also, no collateral security will have to be given for bank loans.
Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana for talented youths
- He instructed the bankers to cooperate by making a better action plan for the implementation of this scheme.
- Mukhyamantri Gramin Path Vikreta Yojana, said that a total of 2 lakh 42 thousand people have been benefitted under this scheme so far.
- On March 31, the Udyam Kranti Yojana will be launched at Kushabhau Thakre, International Convention Centre, Bhopal.
Chief Minister Tirth Darshan Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojna was launched in Madhya Pradesh in August 2012.
- This was the first of its kind and unique pilgrimage scheme, through which the senior citizens of the state were provided free travel to pilgrimage sites by the government.
- The government provides various facilities such as lodging, food and drink arrangements and station commuting facilities to the pilgrims undertaking the pilgrimage.
- The first train under this scheme was started from Habibganj Railway Station (present name Kamalapati Railway Station) in Bhopal on 3rd September, 2012, which left for Rameswaram.
- A total of 743 trains have been operated so far under the scheme, in which more than 7 lakh 43 thousand passengers visited various pilgrimages from 2012 to 2020.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2015
- Established – 2015
- Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022, only two daughters of a family can get benefit.
- If there are more than 2 daughters in a family, then only two daughters of that family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- But if there are twin daughters in a family, then they will get the benefit of this scheme separately i.e. then three daughters of that family will be able to take advantage.
- The count of twin daughters will be the same but benefits will be given to them separately.
- Under this scheme all those people who want to deposit money for their daughter’s marriage and education can open their daughter’s account.
- Under this scheme, the account of girls below the age of 10 years can be opened. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has been started by the government under the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao scheme.
- The maximum entry age of the girl child for this scheme is 10 years.
Ration Aapke Gram Yojana
- Food grains will reach the homes of consumers in tribal development blocks – CM Shri Chouhan
- Sent 11 vehicles from Mantralaya premises to districts for 89 tribal-dominated blocks of the state under Ration Aapke Gram Yojana in the first phase.
- Such a system is being ensured for all tribal-dominated development blocks by the month of December under the
- Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Minister Shri Bisahulal Singh
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-adhikar Yojana
- Giving plots to those who do not have land to live in is a very important campaign.
- A piece of land to live is a basic right. Allotment of systematic plots should be ensured.
Make overall ranking of districts
- Overall ranking of districts in relation to redressal of revenue cases.
- Collectors of Chhindwara, Sidhi, Anuppur, Niwari, Vidisha districts for the work of rectification of records.
Special efforts should be made for employment and self-employment
- Provide benefits to the beneficiaries by organising camps for self-employment. Prepare a plan to organise employment and self-employment fairs.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme
- The Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme has been announced on 27 June 2020 for the bright future of school children by Rashmi Arun Shami, Principal Secretary, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Starting from July 6, every child of the state will be provided school education at home.
- In “Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya” program “Radio School” will be broadcast for the students of elementary classes from Monday to Saturday between 11 am to 12 noon. Which will be relayed simultaneously by all the broadcasting centers located in the state of All India Radio and Vividh Bharati.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- An important scheme for farmers was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 December 2018, its interim announcement was made by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal in the 2019 budget.
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022, farmers are given Rs 6000/- annually by the government.
- Which is given in three equal installments of Rs.2000 each.
- Initially, only those farmers who have land up to 2 hectares were included by the government for PM Kisan Yojana. But later all the farmers were included in it.