Vihaan Food Industry @ Budhni
- Shri Chouhan performed bhoomi-pujan of private sector Vihaan food industry at Jarrapur in Budhni.
- He said that this agro-based industry would give better prices to the farmers of the region and employment opportunities would increase.
‘Devi Ahilyabai Abhyaranya’ will be built in Indore district.
- Devi Ahilyabai Sanctuary to be built in Indore’s Choral and Barwah forests
- Area – 6000 Hectare
- After Ralamandal Sanctuary, now the exercise for establishing another sanctuary near the city has intensified.
- There is a plan to build this sanctuary in the forest area of Choral and Barwah, for which the Indore Forest Department has also applied to the State Wildlife Board.
Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh has been honoured at the national level for de-addiction of children
- The Joint Action Plan ‘A War against Drug Abuse’/ plan ‘Ek Yuddha, Nashe ke Viruddha’ was launched by the National Commission for Protection of Children and the Narcotics Contralla Bureau.
- Jabalpur District was honoured at the national-level for the excellent efforts made for prevention of drug addiction and consumption of narcotic products among children under Nashamukt Bharat Abhiyan,
Jan Aushadhi Diwas is celebrated on March 7 across the country.
- Jan Aushadhi Week is being observed from 1st to 7th March to promote Jan Aushadhi Centres across the country.
- The re-launch by Prime Minister Modi in 2015 was renamed the ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana’ in 2016.
Budhni – First Water Plus City in the Country
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that with the cooperation of all, Budhni will be made the first water plus and wonderful city in the country.
- He also announced the opening of CM Rise School at Budhni.
‘Mother Milk Bank’ has opened in Indore
- Madhya Pradesh’s first ‘Mother Milk Bank’ has opened in Indore. Before Indore, a similar soil milk bank is also operating in the district hospital in Bhopal.
The World Consumer Awareness Day is being observed by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on 15th March every year to spread awareness about the rights and needs of the consumer.
- The theme for the year 2021 is ” Taking Plastic Pollution”
- Theme for the year 2022 – Fair Digital Finance
GPS tagging of vultures @ Panna National Park
- GPS tagging of vultures has been done in Panna National Park
- For the first time in the country, 25 vultures available in The Panna National Park, Panna Tiger Reserve, have been tagged with solar powered GPS devices.
- It includes a 3D sensor. GPS tag data is tagged through the satellite.
Madhya Pradesh’s first drone school from Gwalior district
- Chief Minister Chouhan launched Madhya Pradesh’s first drone school from Gwalior district.
Census @ Van Vihar
- The census of wild animals has been carried out in Bhopal in Van Vihar National Park.
- There are 1652 animals. Shri H.C. Gupta, Director, Van Vihar informed that there are 1516 wild animals that have migrated in the census conducted on 24th, 25th, 26th February this year.
- It has 522 cheetahs, 362 sambhar, 81 blue cows, 90 wild boars etc. Van Vihar National Park has 3 lions, 13 tigers, 1 white tiger, 10 tendua and pangolin shamli.
International Day of Action for Rivers – MARCH 14
- International Day of Action for Rivers – MARCH 14 is celebrated across the world to create awareness about the mahatav.
- March 14, 2022 is the 25th edition of the International Day of Action on Rivers. Recently, the Chief Minister,
Mining School @ Singrauli
- The Government of India has approved the setting up of an Engineering College in Mining Mode at Singrauli approved for setting up of Medical Device Park at Vikram Udyog Puri Limited, Ujjain.
16th March is celebrated as National Immunization Day every year.
- National Immunisation Day was first celebrated on March 16, 1995.
- Under the polio vaccination scheme, polio drops were introduced to children below the age of 5 years, as a result of which in 2014, India set an example in front of the world as a polio-free country.
- A passive polio vaccine was developed in 1995 by Dr. Jonas Salk and first used.
- Oral Polio Vaccine – Dr. Albert Sabin Injection Polio Vaccine – Dr. Jonas Salk
West Zone going Paperless
Madhya Pradesh will be the first paperless distribution company to be the West Zone Power Distribution Company.
Prof. Shamika Ravi
The TaskForce has been constituted by the State Government with the objective of reducing maternal mortality rate, infant mortality rate, infant mortality rate and malnutrition under the chairmanship of Prof. Shamika Ravi
Which of the following is the one to be received by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to the sports coaches – Vishwamitra Award
- Vikram Award (The Highest Award)
3r Centre of Excellence
- In Harda district will madhya pradesh’s third centre of excellence will be opened in the Indo-Israel project .
- minister of farmers’ welfare and agriculture Kamal Patel.
Genocide Museum BHOPAl
- Kashmir Films Director Vivek Agnihotri announces setting up of genocide museum in Bhopal.
MANN KA MOGRA book
- Vishwas Sarang and Usha Thakur recently released MANN KA MOGRA book by Dr. Sadhana Gangrade.