“Milawat se Mukti Abhiyan” Launched on the Birthday of Chief Minister Shri Chouhan
- On the birthday of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the facility of milk testing was launched by MP State Co-operative Dairy Federation Limited at 1600 Sanchi milk parlours in the “Milawat se Mukti Abhiyan” (freedom from adulteration campaign) in the state.
- Testing kits have been made available at all Sanchi parlours to check adulteration in milk. Strips have been provided in the testing kit to test for Urea, Detergent/Soap, Maltose, Glucose, Sucrose, so that the consumer will be able to get information about adulteration in milk immediately.
Budhni the First Water Plus City in the Country among Small Towns
- Entire City Came on One Platform to Make Budhni Ideal on Gaurav Diwas
- Toy Business of Budhni Will Get Recognition at the National Level
- Chief Minister Dedicated Sewerage System Built At A Cost of Rs 44 Crore 56 Lakh
- Indore has become the first water plus metropolis of the country
Divyang Mobile Court in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh First in Country in Making UDID Card
- Madhya Pradesh stands first in the country in making Unique Disability ID Card (UDID).
- The problems of Divyangjans are being resolved in the mobile courts and advocacy meetings at the district level.
Selfie Point @Bhopal, Prepared Under Waste to Wonder Mantra
- Medical Education Minister Shri Vishwas Kailash Sarang today inaugurated 20 feet high selfie point at Prabhat square. Minister Sarang informed that selfie point has been prepared under the mantra ‘Waste to Wonder’
PM Awas Yojana Sahariya Special Project – SHEOPUR
- Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched ‘Sahariya Special Project’ under PM Awas Yojana in Karahal of Sheopur district on March 12
Two Important Roads from Sanchi and Kanha National Park
- Public Works Minister Shri Gopal Bhargava said that Rs 879 crore has been sanctioned by the Government of India for two roads important from the point of view of tourism in Madhya Pradesh.
- With the upgradation of these roads, better road connectivity will be available from
- SANCHI to CHANDERI
- KANHA NATIONAL PARK to the origin of NARMADA river AMARKANTAK and to the tourists visiting the FOSSIL PARK RAIPURA (DINDORI).
Approval of Two and Half Thousand Crores for NH Road Construction Works in Madhya Pradesh
- Rs, 1162 crore 80 lakh has been approved for the four laning of Indore-Edlabad Section of NH-347BG (203 km) in Indore and Khargone and 1352 crore 56 lakh rupees for Ujjain-Badnawar section (69 km) in Madhya Pradesh.
- The total length of both the routes will be 272 km. He said that this is a big gift to Madhya Pradesh in the form of National Highways and other routes.
“The Kashmir Files” Film Will Remain Tax Free for Six Months in Madhya Pradesh
- Producer and director Shri Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri of Hindi film “The Kashmir Files” for the success of the film.
- Shri Agnihotri, who had been a member of the Central Board of Film Certification, is originally from Madhya Pradesh. He has also lived in Bhopal for many years
Orchha, the city of Raja Ram
Madhya Pradesh Film Tourism Policy-2020
- So far, about 200 films, serials and web series have been shot in the state. Madhya Pradesh has participated in 6 national and international level film festivals.
- It was informed that a grant of Rs 104 crore has been given for 79 tourism projects in the state.
- Five heritage properties have been allotted. These include Rajgarh Palace in Khajuraho, Govindgarh Palace in Rewa. Mid-way treat, high-way treat are running successfully in collaboration with the private sector. About 3 thousand people are getting employment from them
- A total investment of Rs 1517 crore has been made, through which more than 22 thousand persons are getting employment
- On March 1, on Mahashivratri, temples and river ghats in Ujjain were decorated with earthen lamps. Similarly, on the coming 10th of April, Deepotsav will be organized in Orchha, the city of Lord Rama Raja
- Shri Chouhan directed to increase water sports tourism activities at Hanuwantia
Gwalior and Orchha selected in UNESCOs plan
- Gwalior and Orchha have been selected by UNESCO in the Historic Urban Landscape Recommendation. The work of zonal master plan for eco-sensitive zones of 27 national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of the state is underway
- Tourism facilities should be increased in Kukru and Hanuwantia
- Efforts are also being made for ropeway operation at Omkareshwar and Salkanpur through PPP model, Museum of Music at Gwalior, City Museum at Bhopal and Pre-Historic Park at Bhimbetka.
- The Diamond Museum in Panna and the Geological Museum in Jabalpur are being operated in collaboration with the Ministry of Mines.
- Shri Chouhan told to increase the works related to tourism development in Kukru, a beautiful natural place in Betul district. Many tourists from Maharashtra apart from Madhya Pradesh come to visit this place. In the coming time, this place can become popular as a tourist destination like Pachmarhi.
Investors Summit-2022 will be Held in November @ INDORE
- Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that reputed corporate business houses and top companies of different sectors should be invited to invest in various areas in the Investors Summit 2022.
- This summit will be held in Indore.
Bhagoria Festival at Barwani near GOI River
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan reached Pati development block headquarters, located in the remote area of Barwani, to celebrate Bhagoria, the traditional folk festival of the BHIL tribal community.
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan has sanctioned Rs 13 crores for the construction of new bridge over Goi river, Rs 80 lakhs for street lights, Rs 60 lakhs for ghat construction, Rs 40 lakhs for Pati bus stand, Rs 18 lakhs for culvert construction at Amba Phalya.
- He also announced the construction of stop dam barrage in Goi river.
New building of Sarwate Bus Stand, INDORE
- CM Shri Chouhan inaugurates new building of Sarwate Bus Stand in Indore
- Sirpur Pond is located on Indore-Dhar Road in Indore. The total area of the lake and its surrounding protected region is 800 acres.
Tawa Mahotsav to be celebrated March 23
- Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Minister Shri Kamal Patel has informed that Tawa Mahotsav will be celebrated on March 23
- Water will be released from Tawa Dam on March 23 for irrigation of summer moong
- Tawa Dam – Narmadapuram District
2 years of Shivraj government on March 23
- A special programme is being organized at Chhola Chandbadi ground of Narela Vidhan Sabha on the completion of two successful years of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s tenure.
Burhanpur Became First District with Cent Percent Tap Water
- Water from Tap Reached All the Rural Families of the District in Jal Jeevan Mission
- Burhanpur is the first district of the state where cent percent rural households have been provided water through tap connections at their homes.
Unit 11 of Thermal Power Plant Sarni Made a Record of 150 Days of Continuous Power Generation
- Unit number 11 of 250 megawatt capacity of Satpura Thermal Power Plant Sarni of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited has set a special record by producing electricity continuously for 150 days.
- This unit is continuously generating electricity from last 30 October 2021 till today 30 March.
- The Plant Load Factor (PLF) of the unit stood at 89.2 percent.
- It is noteworthy that even before this, last year following units have set a record of generating electricity for more than 100 consecutive days.
- unit number 10 of Satpura Thermal Power Plant Sarni,
- unit number 3 of Sanjay Gandhi Thermal Power Plant, Birsingpur,
- unit number 5 of Amarkantak Thermal Power Plant Chachai
- unit number one and 3 of Shrisingaji Thermal Power Project Khandwa
Potato Processing Unit @ Gwalior
- In Madhya Pradesh, a processing unit of potato and bakery is being set up at the Agriculture College in Gwalior city.
- Under the One District One Product Scheme of the Horticulture Department, the products to be made from potato, mustard and guava will be made from this unit.
- Under PMSME, three units are being constructed at Gwalior, Morena and Sehore at a cost of 9 crore rupees.
Vande Bharat Express (Between Bhopal and Delhi)
- A new Vande Bharat Express train will run between the country’s capital Delhi and Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal.
- Modi had announced to run 400 Vande Bharat Expresses in the next 3 years across the country for which 44 rakes have been built so far in Coach Factory.
Israel Support for Centres of Excellence
- The Chief Minister, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, presented a meeting at the Chief Minister’s residence during his stay in Madhya Pradesh by The Consul General of Israel, Shri Kobi Shoshani.
- In Madhya Pradesh, agricultural centres of excellence will be set up in collaboration with Israel.
- Chief Minister Chouhan appreciated the initiative taken by Israel to link the process of production of oranges and vegetables in two districts of Chhindwara and Morena of the state.