Krishi Karman Award
- Madhya Pradesh has been awarded 7 times with Krishi Karman Award for better performance in agricultural production and planning operation.
- The State Agricultural Extension and Training Institute, Barkhedi Kalan, Bhopal is being developed as a “State-level Skill Upgradation Centre”.
- “Chinnaur paddy” of Balaghat district has got GI tag.
Governor Shri Patel Visited Temples of Maheshwar
- Governor Shri Mangubhai Patel visited the historical monuments during his stay at Maheshwar.
- Ahilyabai Holkar’s throne
- Rajarajeshwar temple
- Gupteshwar temple at Mandleshwar
Vidhya and Mahakaushal region get gift of new trains
- Vindhya and Mahakaushal region of Madhya Pradesh has got a big gift from the central government.
- Union Minister Shri Ashwini Vaishnav launches
- Train no. 02195 Rani Kamlapati – Rewa Weekly Superfast Trains
- Train no. 02196 Rewa-Rani Kamlapati Weekly Superfast Trains
- Train No. 05713 Jabalpur-Nainpur Passenger Train
- Medical Education Minister Shri Vishwas Kailash Sarang flagged off the trains from Rani Kamalapati station. (Old Name HABIBGANJ railway station).
Chief Minister Shri Chouhan congratulates ISRO scientists
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates ISRO scientists on the successful launching of Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV-C52/EOS-4 and INSPIRESat from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Shriharikota.
Kundalpur Panch-Kalyanak Pratishtha Mahotsav
- Kundalpur Panch-Kalyanak Pratishtha Mahotsav is a matter of pride for all of us.
- It may be noted that the Panch-Kalyanak festival and the Mahamastabhishek of the idol of Lord Adinath is being held from February 16 to 23 at Kundalpur in Damoh district.
- Kundalpur has a large statue of Rishabhanatha (also known as “Bade Baba” and “Adinath”) on top of the hill. The statue is in a sitting (Padmasana) posture and is 15 feet in height on a 3 feet high simhasana
- According to Alexander Cunningham (1885), there were 51 temples on the hill and 30 on the foot of the hill near the pond known as “Vardhaman Talao”
- Among all the temples the most famous is the “Bade Baba” temple with Adinath/Rishabhnath (affectionately termed “Bade Baba”) as the principal deity.
Vikramotsav from March 25 to April 2
- Ujjains Foundation Day will be Celebrated on Gudi Padwa – April 2
- The Vikramotsav, a conclave on India’s excellence and new awakening, would be celebrated from March 25 to April 2 at Ujjain.
48th Khajuraho Dance Festival from Feb 20-26
- Governor Shri Patel Inaugurated the 48th Khajuraho Dance Festival
- 48th Khajuraho Dance Festival inaugrated February 20-26 Feb.
- Other activties to be conducted in Khajuraho
- Adventure and Water Tourism Activities in Khajuraho during Khajuraho Dance Festival
- Camping in Village Jhinna, Located in the Ajaigarh Tehsil of Panna District in Madhya Pradesh
- This year a 5-km ‘Dil Khol Ke Ghoomo‘ marathon was also organized under the banner of ‘Safe Tourism Project for Women‘ at the event.
- Go Heritage Run for Women
- Minister Sushri Usha Thakur addressed ‘Go-Heritage Run for Women’ in Khajuraho.
- Sushri Thakur flagged off the Heritage Run from the Regional Center of MP Tourism.
- More than 300 women took part in this 5 km heritage run.
- The Heritage Run began with the women slogan ‘Paryatan ko badhana hai’.
Khajuraho Dance Festival
- Started in 1975
Temples of Khajuraho are wonderful and grand: Governor Shri Patel
- Governor started his visit to Khajuraho with Western Temple Group Darshan by offering prayers to Matangeshwar Mahadev.
- Governor inaugurated 48th Khajuraho Dance Festival event will be held in the premises of the Kandariya Mahadev and Devi Jagdambi Temple of the Western Group Complex.
State’s first Sky Diving Festival – Bhopal and Ujjain
- Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra will inaugurate the state’s first Sky Diving Festival in Bhopal.
- State’s first sky diving festival at the Rajiv Gandhi Technological University Ground.
- sky diving started by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board
- Sky Diving Festival will be held in Bhopal on 1st and 2nd March and in Ujjain from 3rd to 6th March 2022. Around 12 participants in Bhopal and 38 in Ujjain will experience the thrill
GOBARDHAN – Bio-CNG Plant @ Indore Dedicated to Nation on Feb 19
- Prime Minister Shri Modi Inaugurated the Bio-CNG Plant in Indore on February 19
- Asia’s largest Bio-CNG plant to be built at the trenching ground of Indore city.
Proposed 906 KM Narmada Expressway to be called Narmada Pragati Path
- Cabinet has approved to rename the proposed Narmada Expressway as Narmada Pragati Path in Madhya Pradesh.
- The alignment of the proposed Narmada Expressway will pass through:
- Kabir Chabutra (Amarkantak)
- Karnawad- Indore-
- Dhar-Sardarpur- Jhabua (MP/Gujarat border)
- Proposed, with a total length of about 906 km.
Birsa Munda Government Medical College – Shahdol
- Chief Minister inaugurated newly constructed buildings in Shahdol.
- Students will also participate in the symbolic dedication of Birsa Munda Government Medical College in Shahdol and other dedication programmes.
International Mother Language Day : 21st February
- Mother Language Day is celebrated on 21 February.
- It was approved by UNESCO on November 17, 1999.
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has greeted the people of the state on International Mother Language Day.
- Multilingual and multicultural societies exist through their languages which transmit and preserve traditional knowledge and cultures in a sustainable way.
- International Mother Language Day is observed every year to promote linguistic and cultural diversity and multilingualism.
Operation Ganga: Return of state’s children from Ukraine
- Operation Ganga: Name of the Operation to bring back Students from Ukraine.
- In view of the increasing threat of war between Russia and Ukraine, CM Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has directed to establish contact with the Ministry of External Affairs to bring back the children of Madhya Pradesh living there safely.
- The women delegation of Madhya Pradesh Association of Women Entrepreneurs met Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Women entrepreneurs invited Chief Minister Shri Chouhan to launch SWEEP-2022 (sustainable growth for women entrepreneurship & export promotion) at International Women Entrepreneurs Conference to be held at Kushabhau Thakre Auditorium (Minto Hall) Bhopal from March 24 to 26.
Malwa region to get 534 km long 11 roads costing Rs 5722 crore
- Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Shri Nitin Gadkari laid the foundation stone for 11 road projects of 534 km length in Ujjain, the city of Mahakal, at a cost of Rs.5722 crore for all-round development of Malwa region.
- During his stay at Ujjain, Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari will also inspect the
- Darshan-pujan at Mahakaleshwar Temple
- Divyang Park near Kothi Palace.
Roads of Madhya Pradesh will be like in America by 2024: Union Minister Shri Gadkari
- Union Minister for Road, Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari today laid the foundation stone of 534 km long 11 road projects worth Rs 5722 crores, which is a big gift to Malwa region.
- Union Minister Shri Gadkari said that Madhya Pradesh, which was once a BIMARU state, has now come under the category of progressive state under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Digital and Skill University Will Be Established in the State
- Higher Education Minister Dr. Mohan Yadav said that digital and skill universities would be established in the state to provide quality education to the youth. Dr. Yadav said this during the departmental review today.
- Minister Dr. Yadav said that there is a proposal to establish
- Digital University in Ujjain
- Skill University in Bhopal.
- Country’s first digital university is established in Kerala.
Eklavya Adarsh Residential School
- Governor Shri Mangubhai Patel interacted with the students at Eklavya Adarsh Residential School, Petlavad in Jhabua district
- He called upon the students to work as a goal of life.
- He has asked the students to take inspiration in life from the teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
- Basic objective of opening Eklavya Vidyalaya is to provide better education to the children.
- He made the children aware of the meaning of the favorite hymn of the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi “Vaishnavjan To Taine Kahiye Je Peer Parai Jaane Re“.
“Saghan Mission Indradhanush Abhiyan”
- “Saghan Mission Indradhanush” campaign being conducted for the districts with less achievement in routine vaccination to vaccinate within the time-limit.
- “Mission Indradhanush-4” campaign will be conducted in 10 such districts Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Mandla, Morena, Sagar, Satna and Seoni.
- The campaign will be held in three phases on March 7, April 4 and May 7. In this, complete immunization will be done to provide health protection to the newborn and pregnant women.
Solar power park approved
Cabinet granted Ultra Mega Renewable Energy Power Parks (UMREPPS) approval for the development of :
- Omkareshwar Floating Solar Park 600 MW
- Chhatarpur Solar Power 950 MW approved under the mode in the Solar Energy Park Scheme of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India.
- In the COP 26 conference organized in Glasgow, the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi had set a target for the country to set up 500 GW (Five Lakh MW) renewable energy projects by the year 2030.
- At present, total solar power projects of 2380 MW capacity are installed in the state and about 5000 MW capacity projects are under installation.
Dearness Allowance increased to 31%
- 31 Percent Dearness Allowance to Government Officers-Employees from the Month of April