Air Safari in Two National Parks: Kanha and Bandhavgarh
- Entrepreneur Manish Saini, who is trying to start air safari in two national parks of the state, Kanha and Bandhavgarh, met Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan
“Mentoring Blue Book”
- Director State Education Center Mr. Dhanaraju S stressed on the need of cooperative mentoring of teachers in the present education system.
- He apprised about the Blue Book and its various chapters and abstracts being prepared by the National Mentoring Mission for mentoring teachers in the National Education Policy 2020.
- Shri Dhanaraju was addressing the opening session of the virtual workshop to discuss the format of “Mentoring Blue Book” being prepared by the National Council for Teacher Education.
National Education Policy (NEP) 2020
- The National Policy on Education was framed in 1986 and modified in 1992.
- The NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and replaces the thirty-four year old National Policy on Education (NPE), 1986.
- Built on the foundational pillars of Access, Equity, Quality, Affordability and Accountability.
- With emphasis on Early Childhood Care and Education, the 10+2 structure of school curricula is to be replaced by a
- 5+3+3+4 curricular structure corresponding to
- ages 3-8, 8-11, 11-14, and 14-18 years respectively.
Eat Smart City Challenge
- Sagar, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain are the winning cities of Madhya Pradesh in Eat Smart Cities Challenge Competition.
- These cities, which have met the stringent standards of cleanliness and quality, have achieved this success through their tireless efforts.
- With this success, the name of Atal Park of Sagar has also been illuminated all over the country.
- Maximum 4 cities of Madhya Pradesh have raised the value of Madhya Pradesh in the entire country by winning the Eat Smart Cities Challenge competition. Thus Madhya Pradesh stands first in the country in the Eat Smart City Challenge.
“Raag Amir” – 2022
- The three-day music festival will take place from 21 to 23 January 2022.
- The Minister of Tourism, Culture and Spirituality, Usha Thakur will inaugurate the music festival “Raag Amir” – 2022 at Ravindra Natya Griha in Indore in the memory of Ustad Amir Khan, the eminent singer of Indore Gharana.
- It is organized every year in Indore by Ustad Alauddin Khan Sangeet and Kala Akademi.
Rahatgarh will be included in the major tourist destinations
- Rahatgarh is a town and a nagar panchayat in Sagar district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
Women SHG’s outlet inaugurated at Raja Bhoj Airport
- The Union Aviation Minister, Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia, launched the allotted outlets at the airport for the purpose of promoting Self-Help Groups.
- Water Resources Minister Shri Tulsiram Silavat was also present.
Sahitya Akademi announces literary work awards of six dialects
- Sahitya Akademi, under the Sanskriti Parishad of the Department of Culture, has announced literary work awards for the six dialects of the state for the calendar year 2018 and 2019.
- Dr Vikas Dave, Director, Sahitya Akademi said that this award is given for the compositions composed in Malvi, Nimari, Bagheli, Bundeli, Bhili and Gondi dialects.
- The Bhili and Gondi bids were awarded in the remaining 4 bids as none of the works were received as entries for the award. In the literary work award, an amount of Rs.51 thousand is given as an honor.
31st August will be celebrated as Vimukti Diwas in Madhya Pradesh
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan had announced on August 31, 2021 in the Vimukt, Nomadic and Ardh-Nomadic Tribes Panchayat organized at the Chief Minister’s residence that 31st August would be celebrated as Tribal Day.
- In continuation of the announcement of Chief Minister Shri Chouhan, an order was issued by the government to celebrate 31st August as Vimukti Diwas.
National Tourism Day program on 25 January in Tribal Museum
- On National Tourism Day, under the chairmanship of Tourism, Culture and Spirituality Minister Usha Thakur, the National Tourism Day program 2022 organized at Tribal Museum on January 25.
- Shri Vinod Gontia, Chairman, Tourism Development Corporation will be the chief guest. Principal Secretary Tourism and Culture Shri Shiv Shekhar Shukla informed that in the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi this year, development and innovation, possibilities and goals of tourism in the state will be discussed.
February will be observed as “Swachhta Sankalp Month”
- According to the instructions of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, February-2022 will be celebrated as “Swachhta Sankalp Month”. Chief Minister Shri Chouhan has said that the objective of “Swachhta Sankalp Month” is to bring the state to the highest position in the country by completing the preparation of Swachh Survekshan-2022.
NDRF Foundation Day JAN 19
- The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Raising Day is annually marked on January 19. The NDRF was formed on this day in 2006.
- Motto – “आपदा सेवा सदैव”
- Agency executive – Atul Karwal, IPS, Director General
Budhnis Foundation Day : 6th March
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that Budhni’s Foundation and Pride day will be celebrated every year on 6th March.
Narmadapuram and Makhan Nagar and Narmada Expressway
- Hoshangabad renamed ‘Narmadapuram’ by Chief Minister Shri Chouhan
- Rename Babai of the district as Makhan Nagar.
- Narmada Expressway is being built in the state from Amarkantak, the origin of Narmada to Gujarat coast
2 new industrial parks in the state
- All 412 urban bodies will be included in the AMRUT scheme
- Flyover of more than Rs 446 crore in Gwalior city
- 108 feet high multimetal statue of Acharya Shankar
- Cabinet approves installation of 108-feet high multi-metal statue of Acharya Shankar in Omkareshwar, Museum and International Vedanta Sansthan at Omkareshwar will connect the state with the world. The height of the statue, called the Statue of Oneness, will be 108 feet and it will be installed on a 54 feet high platform.
The cabinet has sanctioned two new industrial parks in the state at
- Bhopal (Bagrauda Gokalkundi)
- Sehore (Bhadiyakhedi)
Madhya Pradesh is paramount in the country in the field of agriculture
MP is first 1st in the country in the crop area and production of
- Pulses and Oilseeds.
- Soyabean and Urad
MP is second 2nd in the country in the crop area and production of
- Wheat, lentils, maize and sesame
MP is third 3rd in the country in the crop area and production of
- Complete food grains.
CM Shri Chouhan congratulates dedicated ANM Sushri Maya Ahirwar
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has congratulated the dedicated ANM Sushri Maya Ahirwar for administering more than 1 lakh doses Covid-19 vaccine.
- Sushri Maya, posted as ANM in Chhatarpur District Hospital, has done her duty continuously for 1 year without taking leave.
Global Skill Park in Bhopal will be named after Sant Shiromani Ravidas Ji Maharaj
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the Global Skill Park in Bhopal will be named after Saint Shiromani Ravidas Ji Maharaj.
- Sant Ravidas ji established the importance of labour and the spirit of equality.
- In Global Skill Park too, youth will be self-dependent after getting training in various disciplines.
Efforts will be made to run the state on the principle of “Aisa Chahun Raj mein, jahan mile sabhi ko ann– chhota badha sab sanga rahen, Ravidas rahe prasanna”
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan congratulated the people of the state on Ravidas Jayanti. He said that I have been very fond of Saint Ravidas’s bhajan “Prabhu Ji Tum Chandan Hum Pani” since childhood.
All Ayush colleges should be developed like Pt. Khushi Lal Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya
- Minister of State for AYUSH, Shri Kavre held virtual discussions with the principals of the colleges of the state.
Pt. Khushi Lal Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya
- Located in Chunabhatti, Bhopal
One District One Product.
- Orange/Lemon for Agar-Malwa and Rajgarh,
- Sitaphal for Alirajpur, Dhar and Seoni,
- Tomatoes for Ashoknagar, Damoh, Datia, Jhabua, Katni, Raisen, Sagar, Satna and Shivpuri,
- Kodo–Kutki for Balaghat, Dindori and Mandla,
- Ginger for Barwani, Niwari and Tikamgarh districts,
- Bajra for Bhind
- Guava for Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Sehore and Sheopur,
- Banana for Burhanpur,
- Paan for Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Dewas,
- Potatoes for Gwalior and Indore
- Coriander for Guna and Neemuch
- Onion for Harda, Shajapur, Khandwa, Ujjain and Vidisha
- Peas for Jabalpur,
- Chili for Khargone
- Garlic for Mandsaur and Ratlam
- Mustard for Morena
- Sugarcane for Narsinghpur
- Turmeric for Shahdol and Rewa
- Amla for Panna