3 day “Nirjharani Mahotsav” in Alirajpur from 2021
- 3 -day ‘Nirjharani Mahotsav’ is being organized by the Madhya Pradesh Government Culture Department with the cooperation and coordination of the district administration
- Date : December 20
- Venue: Alirajpur , Maa Narmada Tat Kakrana
- Ceremony dedicated to the memory of Amar Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azad,
- Tribal and folk dance performances, ‘Gagan Damama Bajyo’ theatrical presentation centered on Chandrashekhar Azad and Arts Perfomed
- Tribal Bhagoria dance
- Korku tribal Gadli-Thapti dance
- Folk dance of Malwa,
- Gond tribal Dhandar dance
- Rathwa tribal dance of Gujarat
- Mahanayak Chandrashekhar Azad and Bhagat Singh’s contribution to the freedom struggle focused on the play “Gagan Damama Bajyo”.
‘Chitra Bharati National Short Film Festival-2022’ app : Dec 19
- 18th to 20th February, 2022
- App launching ceremony held at Bharat Bhavan,
- Symposium on ‘Indian Cinema, Internet, OTT – Future Direction’
- The prestigious ‘Chitra Bharati National Short Film Festival-2022 (CBFF-2022)’ of Bhartiya Chitra
- In this context, the app related to the film festival is dedicated at Bharat Bhavan.
Which film has been given the biggest prize at the Chitra Bharati Film Festival of India – Small talk, India Nature’s Child (1 lakh)
- The Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting, Shri L. Murugan presented a total of Rs.10 lakh cash awards in five different categories at the fourth edition of the Chitra Bharati Film Festival at Ravindra Bhavan.
- The makers of the documentary film ‘Bharat-Prakriti Ka Balak’ were given an award of Rs.1 lakh each to Kabir Shah and Deepika Kothari respectively.
- Anand Kumar Chauhan (Washing Machine), Best Male Actor Raj Arjun (Pilibhit) and Best Actress Ashwini Qasar (Pauly) have been given the best direction in this category.
- Hari Prasad’s film (Amey) vikas gautgutia’s film (annon number) and Jagannath’s film (Chudka Murmu) have been mentioned in particular.
Minister Shri Sakhlecha inaugurated the new unit of Tenko Systems
- Science and Technology Minister Shri Omprakash Sakhlecha
- Water Resources Minister Shri Tulsiram Silavat
- At Simhasa I.T. Park Indore inaugurated a new unit of Indore Tenko System in the park.
- Sinhasa IT Park – Indore
- Crystal IT Park – Indore
- Atulya IT Park – Indore
Tansen Samaroh @ Gwalior : with the theme of Siddhanath temple Omkareshwar
- Theme of the main stage of the most prestigious festival of Indian classical music “Tansen Samaroh” has been decided on the theme of Siddhanath temple located in Omkareshwar
- The top seekers of Brahmanad will pay tribute to Sangeet Samrat Tansen.
- This historical monument of Indian architecture is displayed in the background of the main stage of the Tansen festival organized every year
- Organised by Ustad Alauddin’s Sangeet Kala Akademi and Madhya Pradesh Sanskriti Parishad associated with the Culture Department of the State Government.
- Tansen Samaroh : Gwalior
- Ustad Alauddin’s Sangeet Kala Akademi – BHOPAL
- Siddhanath Temple – Omkareshwar, Mandhata Island
- Greatest musicians of India
- Eminent vocalist in the courts of Akbar in the medieval period
- Among one of the nine gems of the Mughal court.
- Student of Mohammad Ghaus who taught him Hindustani classical music.
- Proponent of Dhrupad style
- Developed the Gwalior Gharana style of music.
- He was buried near his guru Mohammad Ghaus in Gwalior
Tomb of Tansen
Siddhanath Temple Omkareshwar
Tansen and Kalidas : Prize amount will now be Rs 5 lakh
- Grand inauguration of world music festival “Tansen Samaroh”
- Venue: Sangeetdhani Gwalior.
National Kalidas Award
- Honour Amount – Rs 5 Lakh (Earlier 2 Lakh)
- Eminent sitar player Pt. Karthik Kumar
- Noted Ghatma player Pt. Vikku Vinayakaram
- 97th Tansen Samaroh in Gwalior
- Year 2024 will be the Centenary Tansen celebrations
Water Sports Complex Bhopal
- Water Resources Minister Shri Tulsi Ram Silavat
- The site for the stadium at Damkheda, Kolar, Bhopal.
- Water Resources Department will build a sports complex at a cost of Rs.8 crore.
- There will be swimming, badminton, basketball and other sports activities.
CM released the book “Master of Life Management”
- Released the book “Master of Life Management” at the Vidhan Sabha office.
- Book written by Dr. Dantu Murali Krishna
- Based on the teachings of Bhagavad Gita.
- Book contains useful articles on life management for youth and students.
9th Science Fair start from 7th January 2022
- Science and Technology Minister Shri Omprakash Sakhlecha
- Reviewed the preparations for the 9th Science Fair
- From January 7
- At Jamboori Maidan in Bhopal
Asia’s largest furniture cluster to be developed in Betma
- Minister for Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises and Science and Technology Shri Omprakash Sakhlecha
- Asia’s largest furniture cluster is being set up at Betma, Indore District.
- Minister Sakhlecha was addressing the function after performing Bhoomi Pujan of development works worth more than 11 crores in the industrial area of Neemuch.
Satellite campus of IIT Indore will open in UJJAIN
- Higher Education Minister Dr. Mohan Yadav
- Satellite campus of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore will be opened in Ujjain.
- It will be the first educational institute of its kind in the country.
- Government of India decided to set up eight new IITs.
- Six of them started functioning back from the academic year 2008-09. These were established at
- Patna and
- IIT Indore and IIT Mandi started functioning from July 2009.
- The institution started functioning from 2009-10 in a temporary campus at Institute of Engineering and Technology of Devi Ahilya University under mentorship of IIT Bombay.
- Since, February 2016, IIT Indore has started functioning from its permanent campus.
CM visits Jammu district
- CM Visited Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu is lying on the banks of the river Tawi.
- Known as the City of Temples for its ancient temples and Hindu shrines, Vaishno Devi Temple.
- Jammu is the winter capital of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Provisions for the formation of the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir were contained within the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019, which was passed by both houses of the Parliament of India in August 2019.
- The act re-constituted the former state of Jammu and Kashmir into two union territories, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, with effect from 31 October 2019.
- Sh. Manoj Sinha took charge as the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir on 7th of August,2020 at Raj Bhavan, Srinagar.
Anand Department and Religious Trust and Endowment Department
- Approval was given to amend the work (allocation) rules for formation of “Anand Department”
- Renaming of “Spiritual Department” to “Religious Trust and Endowment Department“.
660 MW power plant Chachai : @ Rs 4665 crore
- Food and Civil Supplies, Consumer Protection Minister Shri Bisahulal Singh thanked Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan for setting up a new power plant of 1×660 MW capacity at Amarkantak Thermal Power Plant (Chachai).
- New 660 MW space would be set up at Chachai.
Textile Park to be built in Khargone: Minister Shri Saklecha – Bhoomi Pujan of Agro Based Food Cluster in Sanawad
- Minister in-charge of Farmers’ Welfare and Agriculture Development and Khargone district, Shri Kamal Patel has said that continuous efforts are being made by the government to double the income of the farmers.
- Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Shri Om Prakash Saklecha said that a textile park will be developed in Khargone.
- Points to Remember:
- Agro Based Fodo Cluster – Sanawad
- Textile Park Upcoming – Khargone
Psoriasis unit started in Bhopal Government Homeopathic Hospital
- A special unit of psoriasis-skin disease has been started under the joint aegis of Union Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS at Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal.
- Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes red, itchy scaly patches, most commonly on the knees, elbows, trunk and scalp. Psoriasis is a common, long-term (chronic) disease with no cure. It tends to go through cycles, flaring for a few weeks or months, then subsiding for a while or going into remission.
Indore Municipal Corporation : Gold Medal for excellence in e-governance
- Municipal Corporation Indore is honored with Gold Medal for excellence in e-governance
- In the 24th National e-Governance Conference held in Hyderabad, the Municipal Corporation of Indore has made its place in the category of e-Governance Gold Awards for App 311 Service Operator.
- For this, the Municipal Corporation was honored with a citation, a memento and a cash prize of Rs. 2 lakh by the Union Minister for Science and Technology, Shri Jitendra Singh.
Van Vihar Elderly female bear ‘Gulabo’ died
- Country’s oldest bear ‘Gulabo’ has died in the intervening night of 9-10 January at the age of 40 in Van Vihar Bhopal.
- In May 2006, at the age of 25, ‘Gulabo’ was brought back after being rescued from the Kalandars.
- The last rites of ‘Gulabo’ were performed with full respect in front of the officers and employees. There is an atmosphere of mourning in the Van Vihar management due to the death of Gulabo.
Chief Minister Shri Chouhan Will Release “Madhya Pradesh Good Governance and Development Report” and Magazine “Sushasan Digest”
- “Madhya Pradesh Good Governance and Development Report” and magazine “Sushasan Digest” at Kushabhau Thakre Hall (Minto Hall) on January 14 at 5 pm in orientation programme of Chief Minister Young Fellowship Development Programme.
Kali Sindh Micro Irrigation Project: Khandwa
- Minister of State for Horticulture and Food Processing (Independent Charge) and Narmada Valley Development Shri Bharat Singh Kushwaha took stock of the progress of Phase-I and Phase-II of Kali Sindh Micro Irrigation Project in Khandwa.
Nagalwadi Lift Irrigation Scheme
- Under the Nagalwadi-Segaon Lift Irrigation Scheme, 17361 hectares of land of 38 villages under Segaon tehsil of Khargone district will be irrigated.
- Water will be available in 4326 hectare area in 7 villages of Khargone tehsil.
- On the other hand, 26 villages of Rajpur, 2 villages of Thikri and 2 villages of Sendhwa tehsil will also get benefit.
- Under the project, water will be lifted from Narmada canal of Davana area.
- Nagalwadi is an extremely scenic and beautiful place on the Madhya Pradesh – Maharashtra border. It is situated at the Satpura Hill range, Barwani District.
- A very famous Bhilat Dev temple at the hill top is the main attraction for the pilgrims.