Power Purchase Agreement of 1500 MW Agar, Shajapur, Neemuch Solar Park worth Rs 5250 crores
- Country’s Largest and First 135 MW solar power plant was established in Neemuch district only.
- Rewa district is also one of the big projects in the country.
- 24 % of the electricity generated from this is being supplied to Delhi Metro.
- Shajapur district, 3 units of 105 MW, 220 MW and 125 MW will be set up in an area of about 900 hectares.
Progress of the state seen in National Family Health Survey
- Concerted efforts in the state, the sex ratio in MP has improved to 956 daughters per 1000 sons in the year 2020-21 in the report of National Family Health Survey-5.
- State Government has made every effort to make daughters empowered and self-dependent through Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- To ensure that the daughter does not become a burden, the government is taking every responsibility from her birth to education and marriage as a guardian.
- In the recently released National Family Health Survey-5 data, the state has made remarkable progress in many areas as compared to the National Family Health Survey-4 of the year 2015-16.
- The rates of all types of malnutrition among children in the age group of up to 5 years have come down in the state.
MP State Shooting Academy
- 64th National Shooting Competition started.
- MP State Shooting Academy located at Bishan Khedi, Bhopal.
- This 15 day competition is being organised jointly under the aegis of National Rifle Association of India and Department of Sports and Youth Welfare.
- Achieve fame like Chinki Yadav, Manisha Keer and Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar (all international players of the academy), just keep the flame of victory burning inside you always.
Bronze medal to Madhya Pradesh Pavilion in India International Fair
- Madhya Pradesh’s pavilion got a bronze medal at the India International Trade Fair at Pragati Maidan in Delhi.
- The fair was organized by the India Trade Promotion Organization on the theme ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.
- Union Minister of Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.
- In this fair, the Madhya Pradesh Pavilion was also displayed under the theme ‘Self-reliant Madhya Pradesh’.
75 patriotic theme based films to be screened at Khajuraho International Film Fest – Principal Secretary Shri Shukla
- The theme of Khajuraho International Film Festival being organized on the occasion of ‘Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav’.
- ‘Khajuraho International Film Festival’ will be organized in Khajuraho from December 5th to 11th , 2021.
- 75 films of famous film directors from across the country based on the theme of patriotism will be screened.
- This festival is being organized under the joint aegis of the Department of Tourism and Culture and Bundelkhand Development Board.
Irrigation projects : 72nd meeting of Narmada Control Board
- Chief Minister said that Harda district should be made cent percent irrigated district in the state.
- Water Resources Minister Shri Tulsiram Silawat
- Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development Minister Shri Kamal Patel
- Chief Secretary Shri Iqbal Singh Bains
Chinki-Boras Barrage Joint Multipurpose Micro Irrigation Project
- Under Chinki-Boras Barrage Joint Multipurpose Micro Irrigation Project, Chinki and Boras Barrage, Power House, Pump House etc. would be constructed.
- This project will benefit 396 villages of Narsinghpur-Raisen and Hoshangabad districts
- Irrigation facility will be available in one lakh 31 thousand 925 hectare area.
Sanwer Micro Lift Irrigation Project
- Under the Sanwer Micro Lift Irrigation Project, a pressurized piped irrigation system will be constructed in Khargone-Indore.
- 272 villages will be benefitted by the project and irrigation facilities will be available in 80 thousand hectare area.
Bhikangaon Binjalwara Micro Irrigation Project
- Approval was given to extend the time limit for providing irrigation facilities through micro irrigation system in Khargone district till June 30, 2023 under Bhikangaon Binjalwara Micro Irrigation Project.
Yoga Commission will be formed in Madhya Pradesh
- Yoga Commission will be set up in Madhya Pradesh.
- Yoga will also be included in the activities of the Sports Department.
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE NETWORK
- KHAJURAHO 1986
- SANCHI 1989
- BHIMBETKA 2003
- Satpura Tiger Reserve, Bhedaghat- Lamhetaghat,
- Mandu and Orchha included in the proposed list
- Orchha and Gwalior have been included in UNESCO’s Historic Urban Landscape Plan.
Jal Jeevan MISSION : Tap water reaching tribal dominated villages of the state
- Jal Jeevan Mission announced from Red Fort on August 15, 2019,
- Jal Jeevan Mission, the states have to fulfill their targets by the year 2024.
‘Hind Di Chadar’ Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur National Souvenir
- National Sikh Sangat call on Chief Minister to Appeal to celebrate Balidan Diwas of Guru Gobind Singh sons (Sahibzade) as Children’s Day
- Prakash Parv of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji on April 1 – 9th Guru
- Guru Gobind Singh – 10th Guru
- Sons of Guru Gobind Singh – Baba Fateh Singh and Zorawar Singh
Mukundpur Tiger Safari : Vindhyans
- Governor, during his visit to Maharaja Martand Singh Judeo White Tiger Safari Mukundpur of Satna district saw the Royal Bengal Tiger and White tigers.
- Mukundpur Forest is one of the only places in the country which is home to white tiger, and the first of this species of tiger was spotted in this forest in 1951 by Maharaja Martand Singh Judeo
FIRST SOLAR CITY SANCHI
- New and Renewable Energy Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Dang
- Public Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Prabhuram Choudhary
- Central government plans to develop one city in each state as a solar city.
- City from MP : Sanchi a solar city.
- 20 acres of land has been earmarked in Nagori village to make a ground mounted solar system in Sanchi.
- An additional 4 hectares of land will be identified for setting up phase 1.5 MW of solar system capacity.
- 6000 kilowatt solar system will be established in Madhya Pradesh
KEN-BETWA Interlinking project Rs 44605 crore rivers
- Project for Bundelkhand region
- Project cost Rs 44,605 crore.
- 103 MW hydropower will be produced.
- 27 MW solar power will be produced.
- Bundelkhand is drought-prone region of the state
- Irrigation facilities will be available in 8 lakh 11 thousand hectare area in Bundelkhand
- 41 lakh population of the state affected by water crisis will get drinking water facilities.
- The project will improve the ground water level.
- Districts Involved – 10 from MP
Lakha Banjara Lake SAGAR
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan inspects the work of SAGAR LAKE or Lakha Banjara Lake in Sagar.
- The Old Sagar is being connected to Lakha Banjara Lake through an elevated corridor of 1.6 km.
- It will redesign Sagar and also facilitate communication of the people.
India International Science Festival-2021 begins in Goa
- 7th edition of the India International Science Festival (IISF) began in Panaji, Goa.
- Theme “Celebrating Creativity and Innovation in Science and Technology for a Prosperous India”.
1st Drone Mela @ Gwalior
- Drones are such a revolutionary technology that can be used for public welfare and good governance.
- First drone fair of the state was organised on the initiative of Union Civil Aviation Minister Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia at Madhav Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Gwalior.
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan was addressing the youths and farmers present at the “Drone Mela” in Gwalior.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar
- Union Minister of Civil Aviation Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia
- Around 20 companies displayed their drones in the fair.
Drone is a layman terminology for Unmanned Aircraft (UA).
- Originally developed for the military and aerospace industries, drones have found their way into the mainstream because of the enhanced levels of safety and efficiency they bring.
- A drone’s autonomy level can range from remotely piloted (a human controls its movements) to advanced autonomy, which means that it relies on a system of sensors and LIDAR detectors to calculate its movement.
Union Minister Shri Scindia announced that 5 Drone Schools will be opened in
- Training in drone technology will be given through these schools, so that the youth get employment.
- He also talked about opening Drone Excellence Center at MITS, Gwalior.
National Energy Conservation Day on 14th December
- E-Mobility Mission has been launched by the Government of India, with emphasis on promoting electric vehicles.
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Government of India has started
“Go Electric Campaign” to promote electric vehicles.
- In the fortnight organized on the occasion of National Energy Conservation Day on 14th December, MP.
National Energy Conservation Week from 14th December
- MP National Energy Conservation Week is celebrated in the entire Bhopal region and Gwalior region from December 14 to December 21 under the aegis of Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company.
Technology Center in Jabalpur, Richchai
- Technology Center in Jabalpur to meet the new technology related needs of the industries and to provide training to the youth.
- Minister of Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises and Science and Technology Shri Omprakash Sakhlecha
- Industrial area of Jabalpur, Richhai.
- Budget: 200 crore for this project.
Eight days NCC sailing training completed
- All India Special NCC Sailing Training Camp concluded at Naval Sailing Node Khanugaon, Bhopal.
Vikramotsav-2021 will be decorated with three plays
- Venue : Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum, Bhopal
- December 20.
- 3 plays centered on Vikramaditya performed
- Culture, Tourism and Spirituality Minister Usha Thakur
- Maharaja Vikramaditya Shodhpeeth, Ujjain organised the event for the first time in Bhopal.
- Vikram University was established in Ujjain on the 1st of March, 1957.
- The foundation stone of Vikram University was laid by the then Home Minister of India Shri Govind Vallabh Pant
- Vikramaditya was the emperor of ancient India. Often characterised as a legendary king, he is known for his generosity, courage, and patronage of scholars.