Rani Kamalapati Railway Station Bhopal to the nation
- The railway station of Bhopal has not only been rejuvenated, but glory has been added to the railway station by naming it after Rani Kamalapati, as it is linked to the pride of the entire tribal community specially the Gond community.
- Glorious day of history not only of Bhopal and MP but the nation.
- It is a matter of pride for us to inaugurate rejuvenated world-class Rani Kamalapati Railway Station on this occasion.
Better Facilities For People
PM Gatishakti National Master Plan
- This master plan is giving unprecedented momentum to the development of the
- PM Gati Shakti Master Plan is ensuring ease of living for the common people.
Janjatiya Gourav Diwas – Nov 15
- India is celebrating its first Janjatiya Gourav Diwas in the true sense.
- This event is being organised by the MP government
- Government of India has also decided that on 15th November every year Janjatiya Gourav Diwas will be celebrated on a large scale
- Birth anniversary of Bhagwan Birsa Munda on November 15 every year as Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas is historic.
Tribal Pride Day : Nov 15
- Boundaries of MP touch the states of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh.
- People of tribal communities use mud, straw, wood, bamboo, trench, tile, chhind or palm leaves to build their houses.
- Sahariyas build their houses serialwise in the inverted ‘U’ shape, which is called Saharana.
- Villages of Bhils are called Falyas.
- Their favorite ornaments inclue Juria, Pata, Bahunta, Chutki, Toda, Pairi, Satuva, Hamel, Dhar, Jharka, Tarkibari and Tikusi.
- Bhil women tie a bore on the forehead with swinging ladiyan. Kathir kadas adorn their hands from the elbow to the wrist. A kanta in the nose and a kandhora in the waist.
- Tribal men also wear various ornaments around the ears, neck and hands.
- Tattooing is a favorite traditional adornment for these women.
“Ulgulan – Ek Kranti”
- Digitally released the feature film “Ulgulan – Ek Kranti”.
- MP is the first state, which is releasing this film digitally.
- Writer of the film is Padma Bhushan and former Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha Shri Kadiya Munda.
- Tribes of India will be able to see and understand the life of Lord Birsa Munda through this film.
- November 15, the birthday of Lord Birsa Munda, is being celebrated as Janjati Gaurav diwas in the state since last year.
- Tantya Bhil, Bhima Nayak, Khajya Nayak, Sangram Singh, Shankar Shah, Raghunath Shah, Rani Durgavati, Badal Bhoi, Raja Bhabhut Singh, Raghunath Mandloi Bhilala, Raja Dhillon Shah Gond, Raja Gangadhar Gond and Sardar Vishnu Singh Uike etc.
Tribal Pride Day – Janjati Gaurav Diwas
- Tribal Pride Day is celebrated by the state government on November 15 with the aim of making the contribution of tribal heroes of MP known to the masses.
37th anniversary of Bhopal Gas Tragedy on December 3
- On the “37th anniversary” of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy a tribute and prayer meeting will be held.
- At Barkatullah Bhawan (Central Library), Bhopal.
- CM danced to the beats of the Mandar at the closing ceremony of the Tribal Pride celebrations.
- Tribal artists enjoyed the beats of the Mandar.
- Mandar is a Drum used in celebrations of Baiga Community
National Kamdhenu Breeding Centre at Kiratpur (Itarsi) in Hoshangabad district of MP.
- Government of India has approved the establishment of two National Kamdhenu Breeding Centres (NKBCs) in the country.
- NKBC is being established in Kiratpur of MP in North India and Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh in South India.
- The objective of the centre is to conserve and propagate Indian bovine breeds, increase production and productivity, upgrade genetic quality, supply certified germplasm and save indigenous breeds from extinction.
Name of Department of Animal Husbandry changed
- The state government has changed the name of the Department of Animal Husbandry to Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairy.
- Notification to this effect has been issued on January 11, 2021 in the Madhya Pradesh Gazette.
Tribal Women Make BACHA VILLAGE Solar-Energy Rich
- The families of Bacha village belonging to Gond tribe in Tribal-dominated Betul district’s Ghoradongri tehsil have proved that they are pro-active in adopting new technology for their well-being.
- They are coming forward to help MP achieve self-reliance in the use and harvesting of solar energy.
MP first in the country in Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana
- MP has secured the first position in the country by fulfilling the 100 percent target set by the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry for the year 2021-22 in the Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana.
- Urban Development and Housing Minister Shri Bhupendra Singh.
|Madhya Pradesh has been at the forefront in its endeavor to make street vendors prosperous. Now Madhya Pradesh has become the first state in the country, which has set a record of distributing loans to 4 lakh 5 thousand street vendors under the Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana.|
Tribal Entrepreneurship – Sonanchal Kodo
- The tribal community of MP is known for its multi-hued culture, simplicity and straightforward behavior.
- CENTRAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY Amarkantak and Sidhi district administration are preparing to launch the brand name ‘SONANCHAL KODO’ in the market with their coordinated efforts.
- Tribal women of Dindori district have prepared many products of Kodo-Kutki and introduced them in the market under the brand name ‘Bharti Brand’.
Facts to Know
- CENTRAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY Amarkantak
Gond painter Shri Shyam
- Eminent Gond painter Padmashri Shri Bhajju Singh Shyam said that for the first time so much respect and affection to tribal artists.
- This programme held in Bhopal has become a historical moment of our life.
- Culture Minister Sushri Usha Thakur.
Shri Sunderlal Patwa
- Sunder Lal Patwa was an Indian politician, who served as the
- 11th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- Cabinet minister in the Government of India.
- He was the only politician who defeated congress strong man Kamal Nath in 1997 from Chhindwara constituency for Member of Parliament
Gold SKOCH award
- Principal Secretary Tourism and Managing Director of Tourism Board Shri Sheo Shekhar Shukla.
- The Tourism Board was conferred this award in the category of Best Innovative Project in Tourism and Culture Segment on Saturday at the 75th online SKOCH Summit held in New Delhi.
- Received Gold SKOCH Award for Safe Tourist Place for women Program and Drive-in Vaccination Center in MP.
SKOCH Gold Award
- The SKOCH Award was instituted in the year 2003.
- This award is given to individuals, projects and institutions who make extra efforts to make India a better nation.
- It is the country’s highest civilian honor conferred by an independent organization (SKOCH Foundation).
- This award is given for the best efforts made in the field of digital, financial and social inclusion.
Samadhan Yojana – Energy Minister Shri Tomar
- “Samadhan Yojana” has been implemented with the objective of providing relief to the consumers in the payment of deferred amount of surcharge and principal dues of the bills of up to August 31, 2020 of domestic electricity consumers with a combined load of up to one kilowatt.
Bhoomi-pujan of metro railway stations on November 19 in BHOPAL
- Bhoomi-pujan of 8 metro railway stations near AIIMS Bhopal on November.
- Urban Development and Housing Minister has informed that international tenders were called for the construction of 8 metro stations in the Priority Corridor of Bhopal Metro Rail Project.
- Eight metro stations will be built at a total cost of Rs 426 crore 67 lakh.
Salaria Cow Sanctuary will be made ideal sanctuary of the country – CM Shri Chouhan
- Salaria Gau Sanctuary of Agar-Malwa district should be developed as a model of the country and made the best national level cow sanctuary.
- Salaria Gau Sanctuary, also called Kamdhenu Gau Abhyaranya has been developed by the MP Gau Samvardhan Board in Salaria village, nearly 50 kms from the district headquarters Agar Malwa
- Country’s first cow sanctuary, set up by the government, was inaugurated in Madhya Pradesh’s Agar Malwa district.
- Establish Gauvansh Van Vihar at Gangaivir in Jabalpur district.
- 530 acres of land of Animal Husbandry Department is available here, in which two thousand cows can be given shelter in a systematic manner.
38 awards in the Swachchhata Sarvekshan 2021 Award.
- This year Madhya Pradesh has received total 38 awards in the Swachchhata Sarvekshan 2021 Award.
- Last year, the state had received 27 awards.
- The state received 21 awards in the main programme held in New Delhi.
- Indore ranks first in the country in cleanliness for the 5th time in a row.
- Indore is also on the first place in the Safai Mitra Suraksha Challenge.
- Bhopal and Dewas have also received the award. Apart from Indore, Bhopal, Ujjain, Pachmarhi Camp, Hoshangabad, Dewas and Barwaha have also received awards in Cleanliness Survey.
- In Garbage Free City category, Ujjain, Gwalior, Dewas, Singrauli, Mundi, Burhanpur, Rajgarh, Dhar and capital Bhopal apart from Indore have received awards.
- MP has got the third position in the category of states having more than 100 urban bodies for its adherence to urban bodies and various sanitation procedures.
- Six cities of the state Indore, Bhopal, Ujjain, Dewas, Hoshangabad and Barwaha and Pachmarhi Cantt were awarded for the excellent award category.
- The city of Hoshangabad has got the honour of being the fastest growing city in the cities of 1 to 3 lakh population.
Police Commissioner System in 2 major cities of the state : INDORE AND BHOPAL
DATE: 11 Dec 2021
Makrand Deuskar first police commissioners of Bhopal
Hari Narayan Chari Mishra first police commissioners of Indore.
- Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra
- Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that, the Police Commissioner system has been implemented from in view of the law and order requirements arising out of geographical expansion and technology.
- The new system will not only strengthen law and order, but will also help in solving problems and cracking down on criminals.
Patalpani railway station will be named after immortal revolutionary Tantya Bhil
- A proposal to rename Patalpani railway station as Amar Krantikari Tantya Bhil railway station would be sent to the Central Government immediately.
- Tantya Mama was born in Baroda Ahir village near Pandhana in Khandwa district.Veer Tantya Bhil was hanged in Jabalpur Jail.
- His last rites were performed at Patalpani near Mhow.
Patalpani will be developed as a new pilgrimage
- A huge statue would be established there by developing Patalpani, the sacrifice site of Jannayak Tantya Mama, as a Nav-teerth.
- A proposal would be sent to the Central Government to rename Patalpani railway station as Tantya Mama railway station.
- Bhawarkua intersection in Indore would be named after Jannayak Tantya Mama.
- ISBT Indore Bus Stand would also be Jannayak Tantya Mama Bus Stand.