Oxygen Plant set up in Begumganj with public cooperation – Raisen
- Oxygen plant set up with public cooperation at Begumganj Civil Hospital in Raisen district.
Facts To Know
- Public Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Prabhuram Choudhary
Raisen in News
- Established – 1956
- Major River – Betwa, Barna
- Boundary sharing Districts:-
- North – Vidisha
- South – Hoshangabad
- East – Sagar
- West – Sehore
- Main Centers – Bhojpur Shiv Temple, Sanchi Stupa, Bhimbetka Caves etc.
University Grants Commission
- The University Grants Commission of India is a statutory body set up by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, and Government of India in accordance to the UGC Act 1956 and is charged with coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of higher education.
- Founded – 1956.
- Headquarters – New Delhi
DIKSHA App – By School Education Department of MP
- School Education Department of MP launch DIKSHA App for transforming Education.
- The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum.
NISHTHA APP – For Teachers Teaching by school Education Department of MP
- NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement
- NISHTHA is a building programme for “Improving Quality of School Education through Integrated Teacher Training”.
New Education Policy 2020
- The National Policy on Education was framed in 1986 and modified in 1992.
- The NEP 2020 is is the first education policy of the 21st century and replaces the thirty-four year old National Policy on Education (NPE) 1986.
- NEP 2020 is built on the foundational pillars of education
- Affordability and Accountability
- This policy is aligned to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and aims to transform India into a vibrant knowledge society and global knowledge superpower by making both school and college education more holistic, flexible, multidisciplinary, suited to 21st century needs and aimed at bringing out the unique capabilities of each student.
UPSC in NEWS
- Founded – 1 October 1926
- Headquarters – New Delhi
- Chairperson – Manoj Soni
Nauradehi Sanctuary becomes home of rare birds
Facts To Know Nauradehi Santuary
- Spread over an area of 1197.04 Sq. Km up to Sagar, Damoh and Narsinghpur districts.
- Established – 1975 (Rehli, Sagar District)
- It is largest sanctuary of the state.
- In this sanctuary observes – Tiger, Sambhar, Blue – Bull, Indian gazella and wildoxen.
“Kodo-Kutki Tihar” – Fair in Mandla district
“Kodo-Kutki Tihar” in village panchayat Mocha of Mandla district
- Mandla district display of Gond painting and local products under the ‘One District-One Product’ scheme.
- Union Minister Shri Kulaste and Shri Patel inaugurate local product fair “Kodo-Kutki Tihar” based on the products of Kodo-Kutki.
- Kodo-Kutki products will fetch good price
- Year 2023 is being celebrated as the year of coarse cereals.
- Possibility of getting good price for Kodo-Kutki and coarse grains in the coming years.
Mandla in News
- Established – 1956
- Major Rivers – Narmada, Banjaar
- Boundry Sharing Districts –
- East – Dindori
- West – Seoni
- North – Jabalpur
- South – Balaghat
- Mainly Baiga tribe lives here.
- Mp’s first sanctuary and National park- Kanha Kisli (largest National park of MP).
Farmers should get fertilizer easily, distribution should also be systematic
- Fertilizer status of the district will be displayed on the Collector Dashboard.
- Open more and more sales centres in all the districts.
- A fertilizer is any material of natural or synthetic origin that is applied to soil or to plant tissues to supply plant nutrients.
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Ammonium Chloride
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (25% N)
- Anhydrous Ammonia
MoU for waste management and execution
- Bio CNG will be used in city buses.
- 400 tonnes per day dry waste torrefied charcoal plant.
- Bio-CNG is a purified form of biogas with over 95% pure methane gas
- It is similar to natural gas in its composition (97% methane) and energy potential
- While natural gas is a fossil fuel, bio-CNG is a renewable form of energy produced from agricultural and food waste
- A typical bio-CNG station comprises a biogas purification unit, a compressor, and a high-pressure storage system
- Bio-CNG is being looked at as an environment-friendly alternative to diesel.
One Dristrict one Product
5-year road-map ready for overall development of Bamboo
- A 5-year road map has been prepared for the overall development of bamboo sector in Dewas and Harda districts under the One District One Product Scheme in the state.
One District One product
- Dewas: Bamboo and Potato
- Harda: Bamboo
Betul district selected in Teak product promotion scheme
- One District One product : Betul: Sagon (Teak) products
- Betul district has been selected for teak product promotion scheme.
- The Forest Department has prepared a list of artisans and institutions engaged in the initial processing of teakwood and in making teakwood products in the “One District-One Product” scheme.
ONE DISTRICT ONE PRODUCT – MADHYA PRADESH
FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY of Madhya Pradesh
Demand of electricity in the state
Electricity being successfully supplied as per demand in the state – Energy Minister Shri Tomar
- At present the demand of electricity is being successfully met in the state.
- The average demand in the state is about 10000 MW.
- More than 22 crore units of electricity are being supplied daily.
- Presently, thermal power unit-wise availability, consumption and supply of coal in the state are as follows
(As on 11 October 2021)
- It is clear from this that the supply of coal is according to the consumption.
Birth anniversary of Raj Mata Scindia
- Raj Mata has worked whole life for the rights of women and their welfare.
- Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia was born on October 12, 1919 in Sagar.
- She was married to Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Scindia of Gwalior on February 21, 1941.
Umang Kishore Helpline No – 14425 by MP Government
- Lauch by – Department of School Education Madhya Pradesh
- Aim – Facility of Telecouncil removing the fear and tension in the students.
PM Gati Shakti Plan
- PM Gati Shakti Plan, a 100 lakh crore national infrastructure master plan which will make a foundation for holistic infrastructure and give an integrated pathway to our economy.
- Gati Shakti plan will help raise the global profile of local manufacturers and help them compete with their counterparts worldwide.
Newly appointed MP HC Chief Justice Shri Ravi Vijaykumar Malimath
- Governor Shri Mangubhai Patel administered the oath of office to newly appointed Chief Justice, Shri Ravi Vijaykumar Malimath, as the Chief Justice of MP High Court at Raj Bhavan.
- The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur.
- It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935.
- Location: Principal Seat: Jabalpur, M.P.
- Circuit Benches: Indore & Gwalior
- Established: 2 January 1956
- Currently: Ravi Malimath
Launch of “Zayka” at Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya
- On the demand of visitors visiting the museum, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya has started “Zayka“, A traditional food program of the Bhil tribe.
Metro will run in Bhopal in December 2023
- Aim is to inaugurate the metro services before August 2023.
- Bhopal Metro receives bids from 4 firms for the construction of 8 Elevated stations.
Governor Shri Patel visits Buddhist Stupa and Forest Eco Park at Satdhara
- Sanchi is a Buddhist complex, famous for its Great Stupa, on a hilltop at Sanchi Town in Raisen District of the State of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- It is located in 46 kilometres north-east of Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh.
- Construction started: 3rd century BCE
- Architectural style: Buddhist
- Height: 16.46 m (54.0 ft) (dome of the Great Stupa)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site inscription: 1989
Satdhara Stupa (Raisen Disctrict)
- Situated on the Bank of Halali River, Located in Raisen District of Madhya Pradesh (INDIA).
- A Complex Comprising of 7 Number of Stupas from which this place got Its Name as
- Sat–Seven, Dhara – Land (Stupas)
- This Place can be easily reached by Bhopal- Vidisha Highway and at Deewanganj You will get the road to reach here.
Sailing players win 8 medals in national championship
- Players of National Sailing School, Bhopal won total 8 medals including 3 Gold, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze in Youth National Sailing Championship-2021 organized by Yachting Association of India.
- Championship was held in Malad, Mumbai from 11 to 16 October.
- Ritika Dangi won gold medal in the Laser 4.7 event in the championship.
- Neha Thakur bagged the silver medal in the same event.
- Eklavya Batham won the gold medal in Optimist Overall.
Facts To Know
- India’s first National Sailing School (NSS) opened its doors here on Tuesday at the historic Upper Lake in Bhopal, with much fanfare and enthusiasm exhibited particularly by the youth.