“AYUSH Aapke Dwar”
- With the cooperation of AYUSH, Horticulture, Forest, Panchayat and Rural Development Department, 1500 medicinal plants per district are distributed.
- Wi-Break App, a 5-minute yoga protocol, has been designed and developed by the Ministry of AYUSH.
Vaidya Aapke Dwar Programme
- Vaidya Aapke Dwar programme, consultation in online AYUSH medical practices is being provided by AYUSH medical specialists through the AYUSH Cure Tele-medicine app to provide easy access to AYUSH medical facilities to the citizens.
Yoga se Nirog
- Online yoga practice is also being done by yoga instructors under the programme “Yoga Se Nirog”.
Wildlife Sanctuary of Bundelkhand region will be established in Sagar district
- A new wildlife sanctuary will be set up in Sagar district of MP.
- Forest Minister Dr. Kunwar Vijay Shah
- Its headquarters will be Sagar and it is named as “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar” Sanctuary North Sagar.
Orchha’s village Ladpurakhas Best Tourism Village
- Ladpurakhas village of Orchha getting nominated for the “Best Tourism Village” category in the United Nations World Tourism Organisation Award.
- Two other villages have been nominated from Meghalaya and Telangana.
- “Rural Tourism” project has been started with the objective of giving shape to the concept of rural tourism by adding new dimensions in the field of tourism.
All India Tiger Assessment 2022 : MStripe Ecological APP
- All India Tiger Assessment is done every 4 (four) years.
- Preparations for All India Tiger Assessment 2022 is underway
- Specialty of this year’s tiger assessment is that instead of using paper, tiger data will be collected through a special mobile app M Stripe Ecological.
Madhya Pradesh will top in the management of tiger conservation areas – Forest Minister Dr. Shah
- Pench Tiger Reserve has secured the highest rank in the country in the evaluation of effective management of Tiger Reserve.
- Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Sanjay, and Satpura Tiger Reserves have been considered as the best managed Tiger Reserves.
Forest Minister Dr. Kunwar Vijay Shah
- Prithvipur : Niwari district
- Prithvipur assembly constituency of Niwari district a model. Rs 270 crore will be spent under the Naljal Yojana, to provide water to every household.
National Kamdhenu Breeding Centre: Kiratpur (Hoshangabad)
- Establishment of National Kamdhenu Breeding Centre at Kiratpur (Itarsi) in Hoshangabad district of MP.
- The objective of the centre is to conserve and propagate Indian bovine breeds, increase production and productivity, upgrade genetic quality, supply certified germplasm and save indigenous breeds from extinction.
- NKBC is being established in Kiratpur of MP in North India and Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh in South India.
National Highway Project launched on 16 September in Indore
- National Highway projects costing about Rs.11 thousand crores launched in Indore.
- Delhi-Mumbai Express way is the most ambitious project under the Bharat Mala Project
- The project is targeted to be completed by January 2023.
- This national highway will pass through five states of the country including MP, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- Sansad TV, a news channel combining the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha TV, was launched
- Rajya Sabha Chairman Venkaiah Naidu
- Sansad TV launched on the International Day of Democracy as a bridge of meaningful dialogue.
DRONE SQUAD : Panna
- Taking an initiative to use state-of-the-art technology in wildlife conservation, Panna Tiger Reserve has started operating “Drone Squad“.
- Drone squads are helping in the search and rescue of wildlife, locating the source of wildfires and providing immediate information about its impact, avoiding the risk of potential human-animal conflict and ensuring compliance with wildlife conservation laws.
- The “Drone Squad“, which became available in Panna Tiger Reserve a month and a half ago, is proving to be very useful.
Factual to Know
- According to the 2011 census, the percentage of tribal population in india is 8.6 %,
- While for MP, it is 21.1% which is one fifth part of the total population of the state.
International Yoga Day – 21 June
- The first Yoga Day celebrations in 2015 at Rajpath in New Delhi created two Guinness World Records.
“Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 – Facts to Know
- Implemented – 2007
- National Savings Certificates worth Rs 6 thousand are purchase by the state government in the name of a girl every year after her birth till the amount reaches Rs 30,000.
Awaargi-Ratapani The Rock Art Trekking Trail to be organised on 26 September
- Awaargi-The Rock Art Trekking Trail is being organised at Ratapani Sanctuary.
- Special experience for tourists to see the rock painting gallery located since ancient times in Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary.
- It is one of the largest single rock paintings in Asia.
National Chambal Sanctuary of MP
- Chambal Sanctuary is the abode of gharials all over the country.
- According to the report of Wildlife Trust of India, the highest number of gharials in the country is available in Chambal Sanctuary.
- Established – 1978-79.
- National Chambal Sanctuary spread across a sprawling landscape of 635 sq km.
- It is a Tristate sanctuary lying in the states of UP, MP and Rajasthan.
Madhya Pradesh High Court
Facts to Know
- The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 under the Government of India Act 1935.
- The Court was established in Nagpur, but after the reorganisation of states on 1 November 1956, it was moved to Jabalpur.
- The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 53. (Currently there are 35 judges).
MP Tourism has been ranked third among the ‘Best Value Destinations’ in the year 2020
- MP Tourism has been ranked third among the ‘Best Value Destinations’ in the year 2020 by the world’s prestigious travel publication ‘Lonely Planet’, as a result of innovations and policy changes to conduct enough interesting, adventurous and recreational activities at tourist places for every age group.
- MP Tourism Board – Bhopal
- MP Tourism Board was established in 2017 with an objective to promote tourism in MP.
11 scientists declared for India’s highest science award, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar (SSB) Prize
- The names of 11 scientists, who received the country’s highest science award Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for science and technology 2021, were announced during the 80th foundation day of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- The prize is given to Indian scientists below the age of 45 for outstanding research in seven fields.
- SSB Prizes, each of the value of Rs 5,00,000, are awarded annually.
- CM Appreciated the Devarnya Yojana of the state
- Devaranya Yojana – to encourage the cultivation of medicinal plants in rural areas on the basis of knowledge related to AYUSH of the tribal people.
- There is a plan to invest 570 crores on 19.62 hectares in Pithampur of Dhar, which will provide employment to more than 1200 people.
Cotton spinning, hosiery, fabric knitting unit to be set up in MUHASA (Narmadapuram)
- Suitable soil – Black soil
- Climate– warm and humid climate
- Scientific name – Gossypium
- Archaeologists have found fragments of fabrics made with cotton that dates back to 5000 BC in the ‘Indus Valley Civilization’.
- Establish – 26 January, 1972
- Other Name – City of lakes
- Major River- Kolar River
- Main centers – Birla Temple, Gohar Mahal, Van Vihar national park, Raja Bhoj Lake, Indira Gandhi Mudeum.