Madhya Pradesh Tree Plantation Promotion Bill 2021.
- This bill is to encourage plantations on private land.
- This will be applicable to the whole of Madhya Pradesh except the municipal areas.
- According to the Bill, private land means land held by the owner of the land by rights or by lease, license or transfer from the government.
- Owner can cut trees grown by the producer at any age without any permission.
Essay competition will be organized in memory of Pt. Madhav Rao Sapre
- Sapre ji was the glory of Hindi – Sapre was the leader of Hindi new awakening.
- Sapre ji adopted journalism as a medium of public awareness and instilled ethnicity into Hindi journalism and journalists.
- Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi had described Pt. Madhav Rao Sapre as the glory of Hindi.
DISTRIBUTION of Fortified Rice
- Government approved to conduct a pilot scheme for distribution of fortified rice under the Targeted Public Distribution System of the Government of India in Singrauli district to combat anemia and micronutrient deficiency.
- Fortifying rice with iron, folic acid and vitamin B-12.
- This scheme will be operational till 2022-23.
- Rice will be supplied to the beneficiaries at the rate of Re 1 per kg.
What is food fortification?
- Food fortification is defined as the practice of adding vitamins and minerals to commonly consumed foods during processing to increase their nutritional value.
- The fortified Rice generally contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Iron and Zinc.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), defines fortification as “deliberately increasing the content of essential micronutrients in a food so as to improve the nutritional quality of food and to provide public health benefit with minimal risk to health”.
“Live streaming of High Court
- Pilot streaming from High of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur and both its bench at Indore and Gwalior”
- Live streaming started from 21.06.2021 in Gujarat and other States
- In MP It will start in July.
Trip Advisor Award 2021 – USA
- Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation
- Gwalior-based Tansen Residency for getting ‘Best of the Best’ Award 2021 for Trip Advisors Traveller’s Choice category.
Air service start from Gwalior and Jabalpur
- Spice Jet launches Air service start from
- Gwalior to Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
- Jabalpur to Surat
- Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia : Union Civil Aviation Minister.
Fair price ration from the first week of August
- Free ration till the month of November under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
- 10 kg ration will be supplied to the eligible beneficiaries.
- Free ration of 5 kg each per person will be provided under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
- 5 kg each ration under Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana (at the rate of Re 1 per kg).
- Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Minister Shri Bisahu Lal Singh.
UNESCO HISTORIC URBAN LANDSCAPE PROJECT Gwalior and Orchha
- UNESCO’s ‘Historic Urban Landscape Project’,
- Started in the year 2011.
- Gwalior and Orchha cities have been selected by UNESCO in this project and they will be jointly developed by UNESCO, Government of India and MP by focusing on their historical and cultural improvement.
Now 4 cities of India included in the project
- Six cities of South Asia, including Ajmer and Varanasi in India are already involved in this project.
- Orchha and Gwalior have been included as the 7th and 8th cities.
- Orchha is popular for its temples and palaces and was the capital of the Bundela kingdom in the 16th century.
The famous spots in the town are Raj Mahal, Jehangir Mahal, Ramraja Temple, Rai Praveen Mahal, and Laxminarayan Mandir.
Various schemes of tourism development
- ‘Responsible Tourism’,
- ‘Rural, Safe Tourism for Women’,
- Buffer mein Safar,
- Night Safari,
- ‘Wellness and Mindful Tourism’ ‘,
- ‘Youth Adventure Tourism’ etc.
Tourism and Culture Minister Sushri Usha Thakur
- Cities will be developed keeping in mind the Sustainable Development 2030 agenda.
Digital locks @ MILK TANKERS
- Animal Husbandry Minister Shri Patel reviewes the works of Co-operative Dairy Federation
- To prevent adulteration in milk tankers, MP State Co-operative Dairy Federation will install digital locks and vehicle tracking systems in the tankers collecting milk.
Aahar Anudan Yojana : WOMEN of Tribes
- Sahariya, Bharia and Baiga tribe’s women are particularly backward in and their nutritional status is not good.
- Government started Scheme for these women in the year 2017, in which an amount of Rs. 1000 each is given to them every month for nutritious diet.
MP @ Tokyo Olympics
Pride for MP
- Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar of MP State Shooting Academy
- Vivek Sagar Hockey – Male Hockey of MP State Hockey Academy
- Nilkanta Sharma – Male Hockey
- Prachi Yadav – Para Kayaking Canoing
- Sushila Chanu, Vandana Kataria, Monika – Female Hockey
Vivek Sagar of Itarsi
- Vivek Sagar of Itarsi became the hero of the match by scoring a goal against victory over Argentina.
- Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Smt. Yashodhara Raje Scindia.
Achievements of Vivek Sagar Prasad
- Commonwealth Games, Champions Trophy, Youth Olympics, New Zealand Test Series, Asian Games in the year 2018.
- International competitions like Azlan Shah Hockey Tournament, Australia Test Series and Final Series Bhubaneswar in the year 2019.
- Midfielder hockey player was a part of the Indian team that won India a bronze medal in Asiad 2018.
- Eklavya Award by the Madhya Pradesh government in the year 2018.
Amar Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azad
- Birth anniversary of Chandrashekhar Azad, as well as the birth anniversary of Shri LokmanyaTilak, who gave the slogan
- “Swaraj is my birthright” – Swaraj mera janma sidhha adhikar hai
- Alfred Park – Azad Park – Allahabad
- Bhabhra – Alirajpur – Chandrasekhar Azad Nagar
Anna Utsav on August 7 – Nationa Food Security Act 2013
- Annotsav programme organised under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana” on August 7.
- Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Anna Mahotsav.
- One nation one ration card : among 28 states in the country where eligible families under One Nation One Ration Card can get ration from any government fair price shop under the National Food Security Act 2013.
Madhya Pradesh meets E.S.G. standards
Madhya Pradesh meets the standards of E.S.G. of Industrial Development. The state has a clean environment, good work is being done under Corporate Social Responsibility and we are committed to good governance.
- Social Responsibility
- Favourable environment for industries and agriculture sector
- IT Parks have been established in Indore, Bhopal and Jabalpur.
- Toy Cluster in Madhya Pradesh
- Development on the lines of Singapore
- Basmati Rice and Sharbati Wheat of Madhya Pradesh are famous in the world
Mirabai Chanu won SILVER medal for the country in Tokyo Olympic
- Mirabai Chanu has won a silver medal in the Tokyo Olympic by securing the second position in the women’s 49 kg weight lifting category.
- Entire value chain of production of AYUSH medicines
- Ayurveda can cure all diseases
- Knowledge of flora is with the tribes
Burhanpur Powerloom/Textile Cluster Proposed
- Proposed area – Rehat Khurd industrial area – Sukhpuri village.
- Proposed investment – Rs 350 crore
Satpura Tiger Reserve receives Earth Heroes Award for Best Management
- Forest Minister Dr. Kunwar Shah.
- Satpura Tiger Reserve the Natwest Group Earth Heroes Award in the Earth Guardian category for best management.
- Satpura Tiger Reserve has also been included in the potential list of World Heritage.
- Satpura Tiger Reserve in Hoshangabad district is spread over an area of 2130 square kilometer.
- It is part of the Deccan Bio-Geographic Region.
- The 26 species of flora found in the Himalayan region and 42 species found in the Nilgiri forests are also found abundantly in the Satpura forest area.
- That is why it is also named as the Northern Ghats like the vast Western Ghats.
- Red sandalwood is the main one.
- Cinchona plant, from which malaria’s medicine quinine is made, is found here in large quantity.
Madhya Pradesh IS A Tiger State
Madhya Pradesh – 526 tigers in the tiger census conducted three years ago at all India level.
- Global Tiger Day – 29th July
Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Kanha Tiger became the first tiger reserve of the state in 1973.
- At present there are 7 tiger reserves in the state.
- Sanjay Tiger Reserve
- Ratapani Tiger Reserve
- The largest of these is the Satpura Tiger Reserve and the smallest is the Pench Tiger Reserve.