Governor of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Mangubhai Patel
- Date of Appointment: 6 July 2021 19th Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
- Elected from Navsari assembly constituency of Gujarat, discharged many responsibilities
- He worked for many years for the upliftment of the tribal society.
1st JULY – Digital India Day
- Digital India was launchedon 1 July 2015
- Objective : Connecting rural areas with high-speed Internet networks and improving digital literacy
MP tops in the entire country in Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- MP 1st in the country in the scheme for the third time in a row.
UJJAIN to be developed as city of INDUSTRY and SCIENCE
- Ujjain located on the banks of river Kshipra.
- Establishment of industries
- Expansion of Mahakal premises
- Expansion of Health infrastructure
- Dongla Observatory : It will become the Greenwich of the future
- Varahmihira Astronomy Observatory
Fact Check Portal of Public Relations Department.
- Chief Minister Shri Chouhan launches Fact Check Portal
- This portal would work to inform the general public about the status of misleading news and rumours.
- To know the status of any news, visit the fact check portal Factcheck.mpinfo.org and attach the relevant news and submit it.
1000 Rs per month pension from April 1, 21 to the living Kalyanis of those deceased in Bhopal gas tragedy
- Kalyani sister who has been widowed in the event of gas tragedy.
- Kalyani women used to get this pension regularly.
- This pension was discontinued in the year 2019, which will be reintroduced.
National Institute of Mental Health and Research being built at Sehore
- District Divyang Rehabilitation Centres will be built in all 52 districts of the state.
MP first in giving identity cards to differently-abled. Identity cards have been made available to about 6 lakh Divyangjans in the state.
Sports complex Proposed for Divyangjans @ Gwalior
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance
- Institute is located in BHOPAL
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis (AIGGPA) signed 6 MoUs with various universities, AIIMS, NIREH (ICMR) and IISER.
Chhappan Dukan@ INDORE
- Chhappan Dukan have been awarded the country’s first prize in the built environment category
- Famous for food and cuisine and gave a special identity to Indore in the country by bagging the first place in the country in Smart City.
Sanchi Cooperative is a success story
- Cooperatives bank established in Jabalpur in 1904.
- Sanchi brand made its mark.
- Self-reliant India will be built only through cooperative movement.
Rampath Van Gaman Marg – Chitrakoot to Amarkantak
- Rampath Van Gaman will start from Chitrakoot and complete at Amarkantak via Satna, Panna, Amanganj, Katni, Jabalpur, Mandla, Dindori, and Shahdol.
- MP Road Development Corporation has been made the agency of Rampath Van Gaman development works under the guidance of the Spiritual Department.
- Rampath Van Gaman Marg will be completed in three phases.
- First phase, the sites of Kamadgiri Parikrama.
- Second phase the sites of 84 Kosi Parikrama of Chitrakoot
- Third phase, other important places of Rampath Van Gaman will be developed.
- Chitrakoot is a pilgrimage centre and a nagar panchayat in the Satna district in the state of Madhya Pradesh
- Connected to the Indian epic Ramayana, it is a place of religious, cultural, historical and archaeological importance, situated in the Bundelkhand region
- Tulsidas ji received blessing of Lord Ram at Chitrakoot
- Tulsi Utsav at Chitrakoot
- Kamadgiri (Satna) is the main part of Chitrakoot for the temple of Kamtanath
- Nanaji Deshmukh Srijanpeeth is located at Chitrakoot
Statue of Oneness : 108 feet high
Developments @ Omkareshwar
- Acharya Shankar’s Statue of Oneness will be 108 feet high
- International Advaita Vedanta Society.
- Omkareshwar project will be developed on both sides of Narmada river
- Shankar Lecture Series should continue online
- Project to be completed by March 2023.
Seep River Bridge
- Submersible bridge over the Seep River on Highway 22 at Budhni Nasrullaganj Khategaon Marg in Sehore district.
- Road will be constructed from Nasrullaganj to Sehore, Nasrullaganj to Harda and Indore.
- Betul-Indore and Jaipur-Jabalpur national highways will be connected.
- Public Works Minister: Shri Gopal Bhargava.
‘Chitra Shivir’ @ State Tribal Museum BHOPAL
- ‘Chitra Shivir’ focused on the painters of Bhil and Gond community at the Tribal Museum, Bhopal.
- ‘Chitra Shivir’ has been organized to promote the sacred tradition of beautiful paintings of the tribal society
- Bhili painter Bhuri Bai inaugurated the Shivir by drawing on canvas.
- Padma Shri
Formation of Union Ministry of Cooperation
- Recently, a separate ‘Ministry of Co-operation’ has been created by the Central Government for realizing the vision of ‘Sahkar se Samriddhi’ (Prosperity through Cooperation) and to give a new push to the cooperative movement.
- This department will play an important role in realizing the basic mantra of
“Bina Sahkar Nahi Uddhar” (no prosperity without cooperation).
Governor Released 3 Books related to TRIBALS
- Governor released three books
- Gond Painting,
- Madhya Pradesh ki Aushadheeya Vanaspatiyan (Medicinal Plants of Madhya Pradesh) and
- Janjateeya Vadya (Tribal Instruments).
Van Bandhu Yojana
- The Scheme was formally launched for implementation on 28.10.2014 by the Ministry.
- The Government of India, Ministry of Tribal Affairs has launched Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana (VKY) for welfare of Tribals.
Ayush super specialty hospitals in Indore and Bhopal.
- Under the goal of Aatma-Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh, use of traditional medicines and traditional treatment methods in the state under the action plan of AYUSH department.